LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Identifying As An Adult Kid

Count me in! Not interested in watching cartoons as we did not have a tv until I was 10, but to go to the park and ride my bike or play with my toy cars on the carpet, now where did I put the Aston Martin  ....

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm definitely more of an adult kid than baby. I'm still rather new to all this and haven't experimented far enough to really have a definite answer for what age I am but I think when I'm in this mindset I'm somewhere between 6 - 9, not really a 'little kid' anymore but also still very much a child. I sometimes like to pretend younger but for the most part I'm more AK I think!

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely an adult kid! I identify with a 4-5 year old still not potty trained up to an 11 year old bedwetter and all ages in between. I was a bedwettter growing up, so I did wear diapers then. I also had wet and poopy accidents in my pants/trainers quite often, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Most Definitely an AK usually 5 to about 9.
Playing with blocks, toy trains and of course Tonka trucks. Also colouring and painting.
getting messy with finger paints is super fun even for a five year old.

As a 5 to 9 year old, are you potty trained?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Little kids always like to do things themselves. They're still babies.

My kid is between 1-3. He does what he's told, but I make sure he has playtime. It's okay to pretend you want to be a big boy or girl, as long as you have proper supervision and good boundaries.

• 4 months later...

More what today you call tween and we'd be seen as Junior Boys doing stuff like playing with each other, watching tv, playing footie and so on before all that teen dating and other grown up business came in for most although I didn't have an outward teen life at all really just more of what I did around ten to twelve not feeling I was missing out cos I'm very much developmentally disabled and this thing is involuntary and never age play as such cos I'm already there all the time.

Basically a legal adult in the headspace of a ten year old.

• 2 months later...

I think I'm a blend of adult kid and adult baby.  I'm diapered 24/7, use pacifiers, suck my thumb and wear onesies and footed pjs, but at the same time I like doing "older kid" stuff like playing with blocks, having adventures with my stuffies, drawing and reading big kid chapter books.  I guess I'm best described as a socially and emotionally delayed three to four year old.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Autiesaurus said:

I think I'm a blend of adult kid and adult baby.  I'm diapered 24/7, use pacifiers, suck my thumb and wear onesies and footed pjs, but at the same time I like doing "older kid" stuff like playing with blocks, having adventures with my stuffies, drawing and reading big kid chapter books.  I guess I'm best described as a socially and emotionally delayed three to four year old.

Three is the bestest age, cause you're old enough that you run around and play and do stuff, but you have no responsibilities. The only thing you have to do is play!

• 4 weeks later...

Adult kid is perfect for me and I'm glad I found it here as i've not seen in anywhere else. It's a perfect description for returning to an exciting yet safe time, asexually.

Old enough to talk and even be interesting, young enough to be eager to please and intensely curious is how I would describe myself. The toys for age 8 are interesting, transitioning from simpler things like legos and blocks to motorized and electronic devices.

Old enough to be punished.

And definitely still young enough to wet my trainers.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

I have always regressed back to the age of 11. That was when I got my paper route and bought my own diapers and plastic pants. I would throw papers in my diapers and wet them, then go into my tree house and change into my night diapers before going in to eat my evening meal. Though I  wore plastic pants on my paper route, in my age play I am a hard headed pants wetter that refuse to wear his plastic pants. So even though I am diapered I still wet my pants.

• Like 1

If I had done this 28 years ago, would I b AK-47

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I think I definitely identify as an AK more than AB. My interest in diapers and wetting is clearly based in my childhood experiences with wetting my bed and my pants during my school years. Those memories remain extremely vivid. So I tend to engage in activities that would have suited my nine or ten year old self especially games and movies.

On 10/9/2019 at 7:06 PM, Ryan1967 said:

10 year old bedwetter who occasionally wets his pants - still young enough to play with toys and be a little boy

This is very relatable to me. I think that's about were I am too. Old enough to be mildly independent but young enough to still want to just play. And also definitely still a bed and pant wetter too.

• 6 months later...
On 2/6/2015 at 8:56 PM, Eir said:

Haha, definitely an adult kid here. I do find sitting at home in diapers boring. I am forced to wear male guards due to an urge incontinence problem, but it is not my first choice. I love hiking, for the wonder of seeing nature, and if I am lucky, I find some mud to play in. I stopped playing in the mud at age 7 or 8, when I learned about germs in school. My Junior year in high school I stopped caring, and started to take mud baths in the back yard. I hosed off in the back yard. I did it in front of my cousin, he did it too, haha. I still enjoy getting muddy and being caught messy. I like rope swings, swimming in my clothes, etc. I do play like an adult, but I have the same lack of embarrassment that a child has.

what exactly is a mud bath? and how do you make one?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Arenvos said:

Yup, Adult Kid here that needs diapers, but hardly does baby things, most babyish I get is around bedtime

I really missed you buddy! I thought I would never see you again.??? Big hugs!?♥️? Missed you lots!?????????☺️

• 3 months later...

I defiantly identify as an adult kid who learned to go poo poo in the toilet but needs his diaper to go pee pee.  Age range is 5 - 8 just can’t see myself as an AB.  By the way this little boy loves to watch paw patrol and drink from his PP sippy cup.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2013 at 8:16 PM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

As a general rule of thumb, If your play age is over 3,

Even that can be a bit vague. as well as "Little". At 9, a person is still considered little and at 10  you becone a "big kid". Yet there is a marked difference between a 5 year old and an 8. For 4 to 7, it may be more appropriate to use 'Very Little" although as an appelation "Little" would still be used. I would be called "Little Christine"; as in "Little Christine's Dollhouse". I looked up the "T" sizes and there is a "5T" size. At this stage baby and little overlap. I have known or known about plenty of 5 year olds for whom diapers, rubber sheets and especially rubber panties were an issue. I was given a large panda when I was 5, which I totally did not understand since I never had any stuffed animals and we did have dogs and a cat (the last was my doing) by then) Now I have a few, but they are characters (Yogi, Rocky, Bulwinkle, Boris, Natascha and the 100th Anniversery of Felix) but their value is as characters. By the time I was 5-1/2, if I had been given a doll, that would have made sense to me, being basically humanoid I could appreciate her as a person. Also, bottles and pacifiers can be an issue to Very Little's. If a parent wants to dissuade a 4, 5 or 6 years old from a wanting a certian kind of thing, especially a toy, they can rely on trotting out "tha's for babies" and even Sesame Street did an episode about diapers in the 9-'s or late 80's. In interviewws on radio or TV, many 6 year olds still sound pretty babyish