LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Identifying As An Adult Kid

As a general rule of thumb, If your play age is over 3,

• 1 month later...

There is a drive to either change "ADult Kid" to, or add, "Little" by some of the girls What that would do is set the "Diapers" field and then you could set the "I Am A" to complet the sentnce

It is possible that "Little" may apply more readily to play ages from 4 to 7

• Like 1

There is a drive to either change "ADult Kid" to, or add, "Little" by some of the girls What that would do is set the "Diapers" field and then you could set the "I Am A" to complet the sentnce

It is possible that "Little" may apply more readily to play ages from 4 to 7

I have seen 5 and 6 year olds who seem unfocused enough to be babyish

• 2 weeks later...

Until I learned about this site I have never heard the term adult kid Before. I too have only heard of ABDL. But now that I know I would definitely say I am definitely more AK. For me, diapers do play a role in it. I can remember wearing them even in first and I think parts of second grade.

• 9 months later...

i am definitely an AK! i cannot seem to move beyond being 11 or 12. Mummy still baths me and controls me including putting me to bed and deciding my bedtime. Are there any sites which have stories ot actual experiences of boys like me please?

teddy

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

My adult kid is probably 5 or 6 and simply doesn't want to be potty trained. I want to be diapered and disciplined/spanked. I really do not have much desire to play with toys, I could watch cartoons, play in the woods, go fishing, ride a bike, other things boys do, just still in a diaper.

• Like 2

I identify with Adult Kid because you simply get to do more. You can watch cartoons, play with cool toys, cuddle stuffies and, oops, have accidents or wet the bed every now and then. Finally found a good pull-up that can actually hold up, and it's much easier to get in head space, for me, by putting on a

Yeah I totally hear you. My thing is that I don't have any other head space that I want to be in, at least none that I'm aware of. Like, it's hard to beat a night in bed with a diaper, plushies, and a good cartoon marathon - I do that a lot when I'm feeling down and it cheers me right up. But I'm still me! I've also thought about getting the pull-up style diapers a few times, but always opt for the tapes for some reason. I do feel that pull-ups might just be more "me." I like to wear my diapers, not actually use them so much. So being able to put on and take off a diaper without any damage to the tapes or front is fantastic sounding (and hence why I love my cloth diaper so much). But, since I probably do have some slight AK tendencies it seems like it'd be a better diaper to use.

Sounds like perhaps you've reached the ABDL promised land then? I was born a boy so age play is my opportunity to have the girlhood that chromosome pair 23 denied me. It's a challenge overcoming the 'I'm obviously a 5'11, 190 pound man' hang up, but it is rewarding when I do. Head space for me means ignoring the fact that yeah, I had to Nair my chest, shave off my beard and ignore my hairy arms and legs and in spite of it all still become a little girl around early grade school age. But when I can reach that space, it's the best feeling in the world. Maybe as a man playing as a boy, it's simply not as big a thing to slip into an immature headspace and let your bigspace and littlespace intersect.

Age three seems most appealing to me because it's an age when kids can communicate with speech and can articulate their feelings. It's also a time when most of us started to become aware of our surroundings. At age three, we still had all our needs taken care of and there wasn't too much to worry about. Social encounters were limited, which gave us time to focus on ourselves and our feelings. I suppose we choose an age to emulate based on a time in our lives that gave us the most comfort.

I'm more like a 9ish girl inside though I rarely get to express it with so much adult life intruding :( It's about as far as one can go without having something 'adult' being forced upon you and also about as far as you can go and still need diapers without the whole world wanting to stigmatize you over it right away <_< I see it as the last of childhood with all the good and little of the bad and a nice place to stop 'growing up' at :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, definitely an adult kid here. I do find sitting at home in diapers boring. I am forced to wear male guards due to an urge incontinence problem, but it is not my first choice. I love hiking, for the wonder of seeing nature, and if I am lucky, I find some mud to play in. I stopped playing in the mud at age 7 or 8, when I learned about germs in school. My Junior year in high school I stopped caring, and started to take mud baths in the back yard. I hosed off in the back yard. I did it in front of my cousin, he did it too, haha. I still enjoy getting muddy and being caught messy. I like rope swings, swimming in my clothes, etc. I do play like an adult, but I have the same lack of embarrassment that a child has.

• 1 month later...

I consider myself AK because I'm more into the stuff that a 5-7 year old would like along with footed PJs and diapers. I like to put on footed PJs, grab a stuffed animal and watch cartoons or other kids shows and movies. I never cared for pacifiers, high chairs or any other baby stuff. I guess I'm a kid that wasn't potty trained. :P

• Like 1

I've managed to combine my baby and adult sides fairly well. I suppose identifying as an adult kid wouldn't be too far off for me. However, there are plenty of times I like to break out my baby stuff or suck on a pacifier too, so I usually just stick with adult baby. They're just labels though, I am what I am.

• 10 months later...

I think my journey here started when i was 5 or 6. After initially being diaper/training pants free for a while (no nighttime accidents) i had a problem with going #2 occasionally. Not medically i was just a lazy kid I guess. This only seemed to happen at the baby sitters. So one day i guess she got tired of it and put me in a diaper. While the other kids were having fun playing with the big kid toys i was sat on the floor in the living room to play with baby toys. When my mom picked me up she found out what had happened and we went home. I took off the diaper but it just felt right so i put it back on. But i feel like i dont fit in the "diaper lover" role because i dont think its a sexual fetish thing. I just like being in pull ups and watching cartoons.

I definitely feel I'm about 3-5 but I still remember the day I started regressing not long before I was about to turn 6. I like being cuddled up and coddled but I also like the ability to do some things myself but there's still nothing better than being cuddled up with a bottle and read to. Thing is when I was that age I had a comforter, my sookie blanket called that cause I sooked up to it, I still had my winnie the pooh bottle that had the hole in the middle so you could hold it easier etc then when I got older they started getting rid of these things but I hid some of them to keep. Now I'm all about the comfort and toys and all the teddies.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...