LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Diapers Or Pajamas Too?

A diaper, two pair of rubber panties and a babydoll. Like any little girl would wear since those are easier to dress me in

• Like 1

I wear just a diaper just Incase the diaper would leak that it is less to wash

That is why god invented rubber panties
  • Like 1

That is why god invented rubber panties

Actually I think man invented those. There's patents and everything, no god needs a patent, copyright, or trademark or they aren't really gods.

Literalist spoilsport :) There are two jokes there, One is that it is a commonly used phrase the other is that I am atheist (did I not say on my "About Me" that my religion of choice is "i-DOLL-otry"?)

I use both, a snap-on plastic and a rubber over that, as was recommended more than once in DPF, and at times it has made a difference

As of right now it's usually just a diaper. I get really hot at night (everyone who has slept next to me calls me a furnace) and I thrash around a lot, so shirts and pjs get all twisted up :/

I've been waking up to a wet bed and a soaked M4 the last few mornings. I'm sure after a few months in "Certainty" brand diapers I will be really excited to switch to cloth... Maybe I should invest in rubber panties instead of vinyl.

During the summer it's either a light onesie or just diaper and t-shirt. During the winter it's usually a variety of fleece footies or jammies, depending on how much warmth I want :) I didn't get into jammies or onesies / footies until I got older, when I was a kid I used to always just wear a diaper and a t-shirt to bed, it was no secret that I wore them, and it just felt more comfortable then.

• 2 weeks later...

When I sleep alone which lets be honest that's most of the time.... it's just diapers. When I am sleeping with someone else though, even though they know I am in a diaper I for some reason am still self conscious and wear pj pants as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually wear a tena maxi pad held in place with net fixing pants and then a pair of incontinence pants over that to keep any leaks to a minimum. I use to wear pyjama bottoms as a kid which were almost always soggy and wet by morning.

Short tank top, diaper & plastic pants. I never wear anything over the plastic pants: it feels stuffy. When it's really cold, socks plus my old ballet leg warmers; they're long enough to cover the whole leg.

• Like 1

I wear something waterproof over my diaper, Gary Active Briefs or Suprima plastic pants. If it's hot then that's all I wear. By now my wife is used to the look and complimented me on my choice of the Gary pants over that of plastic pants. If there's a chance that the kids could see me, I wear pajama bottoms over my waterproof pants, short if it's hot, long if it's cool. All of this I wear with a tshirt if it's cold.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...