LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Diapers Or Pajamas Too?

I have to say it is cloth diaper and rubber pants most of the time, but some of the times it is disposables but that is not often right now as the wife says save the money because I do not wet every night. But nothing besides that to bed for me......Just wish my cloth did not leak as much as it does

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Usually just a long t-shirt, cloth diaper and PUL cover. I'll sometimes wear sweats or flannel pajamas if it's especially cold, but not very often. It's difficult to put those on myself.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest ChloeSimmons

Usually just the diaper and t-shirt/tank top for me. Unless it's really cold, then I'll wear pants. But if I leak I don't want it on my pjs. Lol.

• 3 weeks later...

When I was in my teens and having my bedwetting phase, I'd usually end up in bed with a disposable and PJ's.. and it worked because it wasn't warm out really where I lived.. Now a days when I'm dealing with nerves/stress I usually end up with a disposable and my basketball shorts.. but with the summers out here and not wanting to pay outrageously for AC it gets warm at night.. so a lot of the times I'd like to just sleep in a diaper but instead I just stick with my norm to not bring any undue attention from the roommates.