LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Diapers Or Pajamas Too?

Shortie pyjamas with a teddy on the front, polyurethane pants, terry nappy in a Chinese fold.  And dummy and Teddy.  And Mummy.  And sometimes there's room for Monkey as well, although he fell out of bed last night.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

For me, it's just diapers, t-shirt or onesie on.

@Kawaharu

For me, most times, it used to be that I would have PJ's on over my diaper, but taking a page out of your "book", I now wear either a Diaper with No Trifectas, or just a Diaper with T-shirt, and No Trifectas:  I do have a pair of lounge PJs or shorts in case I have to answer the door, or leave the building for some reason.

Believe it or NOT:  I feel MORE comfortable in Trifectas, diaper and T-Shirt now:  Its just natural :) **HUG**

Brian

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Kawaharu

For me, most times, it used to be that I would have PJ's on over my diaper, but taking a page out of your "book", I now wear either a Diaper with No Trifectas, or just a Diaper with T-shirt, and No Trifectas:  I do have a pair of lounge PJs or shorts in case I have to answer the door, or leave the building for some reason.

Believe it or NOT:  I feel MORE comfortable in Trifectas, diaper and T-Shirt now:  Its just natural :) **HUG**

Brian

Big hugs to you too Brian!?????♥️????

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/16/2014 at 10:33 AM, Wet Knight said:
On 7/15/2014 at 12:00 PM, rusty pins said:

The better question here is who actually uses "Rubber" pants anymore?

I do

I use latex rubber pants when I wear cloth diapers. However as the high end disposables have improved so much I am using more disposables. 

I'm sure I've answered this before at some point - it goes back to @rusty pins, circa 2013. So, to celebrate the 10th anniversary of this thread, it's typically just a diaper and a t-shirt for me, even in the depths of winter. If I'm cold, I'll pull another blanket over me. I do own a pair of onesie pajamas, but I almost always find myself overheating in them eventually. Obviously, if the diaper is of the cloth variety, then plastic panties accompany it. 

10 years!  Wow!  To update things, I hardly ever sleep in a diaper because I just have never gotten any good sleep.  The past couple years there have been times when I have had the house to myself for several days and I don't have to work.  On those rare once or twice a year situations I will spend the whole time in diapers as much as I can.  That means sleeping diapered.  I've gotten better sleep when I do this and my night time attire is just a disposable diaper.  Usually I sleep in undies and pajamas, no shirt but when diapered for these special nights, it's just a high quality premium diaper like Betterdry and Beyond XP5000, nothing else.

• Like 3