LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Become Diaper Dependant In 14 Days...

Careful there delta1, I've myself have been warned several times for pointing someone out as being factually incorrect. While I myself agree with what you've said, it seems it's a real no no around here to do that.

Please note I removed the second half of your post. This whole I'm right your wrong because I have evidence from some none accredited source is a moot point. We are not asking you to change your opinion. We are asking that you respect others opinions and not discredit other simply because they say the sky is blue. Reading between the lines I have gathered this was a vein attempt to say something about the way the admin team supports and monitors the threads.

Edited by AwakenEvil
Your comment about having to change things because of admin team is clearly seen in this post.

14 days...lol dude this whole topic is a mess... figuratively not literally. First you really can't unlearn potty training. You can teach yourself to simply let go. Beyond the training why would anyone in their right mind wish to become incontinent? It sounds fun sure but reality sets in and then you are in a world of shit.

Careful there delta1, I've myself have been warned several times for pointing someone out as being factually incorrect. While I myself agree with what you've said, it seems it's a real no no around here to do that.

Please note I removed the second half of your post. This whole I'm right your wrong because I have evidence from some none accredited source is a moot point. We are not asking you to change your opinion. We are asking that you respect others opinions and not discredit other simply because they say the sky is blue. Reading between the lines I have gathered this was a vein attempt to say something about the way the admin team supports and monitors the threads.

I'll keep this brief,

Edited by delta1
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I freely gave this information for the benefit of those wishing to achieve what a baby has from birth... and so many here try to discredit this.

In the developed world, we 'train' our babies from birth to void on themselves. Other parts of the world use the Natural Potty Training methodology from birth.... and this works cause as humans we can control every muscle in our bodies even from birth. A baby does not know the causality loop...(that every action will create an equal action - i.e. when one wets oneself, the garment one is wearing will become wet, maybe cold, and maybe the bed / seat etc one is sitting in = discomfort) but still knows when it needs to void, and will shift its body to facilitate that. It will draw attention to itself for help before and after voiding.

If a baby was unaware of its need to void, and/or had not got the muscle control to control its own sphincter, would it try to communicate before and after the event for help - NO. P&G, and certain medical professionals have stated for years that a baby has no bladder and/or bowel control. Over the years, this has been proven wrong. P&G advertise that a wet diaper will wake a baby. It doesn't. A baby will happily sleep in a wet diaper... and did for many centuries before disposable diapers existed. Also, it wasn't until the use of a disposable diaper, were babies allowed to poop in their diaper in some countries. If we go back far enough, we can find that babies were toilet trained at 12 months old - however, in 2016, some babies are not been trained until they are between 4 and 5... and in some places, the parents are passing on this task to the child's teacher. P&G today make diapers up to size 6+... which can fit up to a 6 year old. This is in the so called 'developed world'

It might be a good idea to find out who toilet trained you - and at what age. Also, for those ABs who were brought up in cloth, were you let poop in cloth, or did someone place you on a potty / hold you over a toilet to poop? These all effect your regression to 'total bladder & bowel loss of control'

We teach the child by direct action that it is ok to void on oneself. As a result, two things happen. 1- the baby will void on itself. 2 - Will ignore the signals that tells it to retain poop/pee. This second action becomes autonomic (an action without conscious control - similar to breathing). This does not state that the baby cannot control his/her breathing nor his/her voiding... just that the control is passed to subconscious mind.

As a baby, this action of voiding on oneself was stored in subconscious mind before one learned the causality loop. Fear is also a learned response... and the fear of wetting ones pants / bed - or more correct, another person seeing that you are in wet pants prevents one from allowing one to 'unconsciously' void on oneself.

• Like 1

Thanks Keiff. I love the idea of your program. I think it might result in lack of control only in similar circumstances as "training", wouldn't it? My diaper training stint resulted in a greatly increased ease of voiding - but only when I was comfortable and alone. Sometimes, in unfamiliar or uncomfortable situations, I would still "lock up" - in other words, my subconscious was controlling my bladder in the opposite way from what I wanted.

I just wish I could make a couple weeks to literally piss away. :)

8 hours ago, babykeiff said:

Simply... to void the same way a baby does, ignoring all signals and voiding when and where one feels, requires you to put your mind and body in that same state as a chronological baby - forget the causality loop, forget the fear...

I'm happy to say that this part works- if you forget about or truly ignore bladder signals then your body will get used to releasing your bladder without them being recognized. And given enough time your body might stop sending those signals (but I'm not certain of that). As I've always said, bladder control is a learned habit, so you can 'unlearn' it or learn something else :D Anybody can do this if they want to strongly enough- that strength of desire is the key. You can't have any reservations about it, and you must constantly and consistently practice the 'new' habit until it becomes automatic, occurring without thought or even recognition that it is happening :whistling:

It takes strength of mind to do this, and not everybody has the same mental strength although we all have the ability to get here given enough time and effort ;) It is only the "14 days" part which I disagree with. Some might be able to manage it this quickly but I think they are extremely rare examples. I have an extremely strong mind yet it took me a year before I began to get results I was certain were not aberrations or self-induced mis-perceptions. It was another year before it was happening reliably. Now I have reached my 'nirvana' of not having bladder control without exercising extreme concentration to have it, and even then what little control I can manage is both short-lived and utterly unreliable :girl_happy:

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

It's kind of like walking on a bed of hot coals.

Amazing metaphor, actually. Emberwalking is pretty easy once you get past the fear, you just have to keep going at a steady pace. Anyone with two feet should be able to do it, physically.

The mind is a very powerful thing and in seeking incontinence can be a friend, an enemy, or both. It can prevent progress if you have any doubts or reservations which is why I always preach self-acceptance ;) That helps get rid of those potential roadblocks. Then from there all you have to do is want it strongly enough and it will usually happen :D My own journey didn't lack the desire at all, but it did (and does) have some roadblocks. I've overcome most of those to my satisfaction through strength of willpower. The single thing which holds me back is my lack of a partner and soul-mate. I'm worried that bedwetting could adversely affect that, but if it didn't (and especially if they embraced this part of me) I think I'd become 24/7 incontinent in a month since I'm halfway there now :girl_happy:

• Like 1