LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1 Banana + 4 Marshmallows = 0 Control

One of the things that make me feel really little, is wetting and messing my diapers uncontrollably. My Daddy decided that I spent way too long pushing into my diapers, and wanted to help me give up the control easier...

I was a bit scared at first when he took out a big banana and a bag of marshmallows and realized this was no late night snack:)

The banana came from the fridge and felt really cold as it slid inside. Already I felt full up there, but Daddy managed to push 4 marshmallows in as well. I whimpered a little as he pushed the last one in and put on a double diaper and my cute disney plastic pants.

I did not have to wait long, and tried to hold back as long as I could, but had to succumb to the pressure forcing itself out. I had absolutely no way of stopping and it felt quite naughty and nice!

Anyone else tried this? What´s your experiences on this, baby girls and Daddies?

• Like 2

Glad your daddy cares so much about you...

Try putting the marshmallows in first then the banana... Itll push the marshmallows deeper allowing them to melt more and will cause even more urgency and more of an explosive surprise ;b

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I freeze mine so they are almost solid and then insert them, I can get about 4 or 5 whole banana's up there, I break them in 1/2 first. When they thaw the break down into slimy mush so it is perfect when they come out.

i just tried this and it litterally leaves you with no control what so ever and currently laying in the mess in my diaper wondering if i should change or leave it on but it feels so naughty and nice at the same time

i just tried this and it litterally leaves you with no control what so ever and currently laying in the mess in my diaper wondering if i should change or leave it on but it feels so naughty and nice at the same time

how long did you hold it?

• 1 year later...

My wife and I are out of diapers but she said she felt like she needed to go badly and tried to go in her pants but it wouldn't come. We just went to the store and bought some bananas and marshmallows. I managed to get almost a whole banana inside her and then four marshmallows and she's already squirming. This should be good.

• 2 weeks later...