LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suggestions Of What To Do With My Little Girl

You two best communicate, amigo. This lifestyle/Fetish/What have you is extremely varied and what seems like a good idea to one person isn't as such to another. Get your minds entirely out of the Daddy/Daughter roles for a few hours and sit down and talk about it. Maybe have her think about it, things she'd like to do, then discuss it. It'll be a lot better in the long run if the ideas come from you two, rather than a discussion board on the internet.

• Like 1

Amp501 is totally right. You need to make sure youre both on the same page or you wont have fun. That said I love all Rexx's recommendations and cant think of much else i like do with my little girl. Best thing is to put forward a few things that you want to do, ask her what she wants to do and find some common ground.

Thanks guys and girls,

We're in the uk so clothes are a little harder to aquire. I have a seeing machine to alter the onsie. She does love her footed pj's

In adult life she is my wife so the date thing is a good idea, it's hard to get her to talk about what she'd like to try but having an idea and suggesting it has worked well in the past.

She's going to help decorate the nursery for our baby later this year (she's 9 weeks pregnant) which I think she'll enjoy as a daddy daughter activity.

• 4 months later...