LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cartoons? Anime? Whatcha Guys Watchin?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Animaniacs, Johnny Quest, Speed Racer, Space Ghost, Thundercats, Danger Mouse, as far as Anime goes=Cowboy Bebop, Slayers, Escaflowne, anything Mecha/Gundam

Some that I watch are:

Yu Yu Hakusho

Tenchi Muyo

Rurouni Kenshin

Dragonball

Bo Bo Bo

Trigun

Samurai Shamploo

Reboot (I think this counts)

The Simpsons

Futurama

Family Guy

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Big O

Zoids

Gundam

This one isn't a cartoon or anime, but I still love the show.

Ninja Warrior (does anyone know if it ever got a DVD made, or just where I can find it online if it didn't?) I miss this show a lot.

Oh goodness... I love cartoons and anime so much, so these lists are pretty big. It's not because I'm having difficulty narrowing down what I love, but because when it comes to animation, I love SO MUCH!

For cartoons: Gravity Falls, South Park, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Animaniacs, Bob's Burgers, Futurama, Arthur, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Archer, Sofia the First, Rick and Morty, Clone High, Batman: The Animated Series, The Powerpuff Girls, Steven Universe, Daria, Spongebob Squarepants, The Boondocks, The Amazing World of Gumball, Rocko's Modern Life, King of the Hilll, Hey Arnold!, The Critic, The Simpsons, Justice League / Unlimited, Rugrats, Puffin Rock, The Magic School Bus, Regular Show

For anime: FLCL, Kaleido Star, Gurren Lagann, One Piece, Baccano!, Steins;Gate, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Love Live! School Idol Project, Kaiji, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Cowboy Bebop, Ojamajo Doremi, Digimon, Hidamari Sketch, Shirobako, Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Shugo Chara!, R.O.D. / The TV, Cardcaptor Sakura, Full Metal Panic!, Black Lagoon, Ichigo Mashimaro

And the lists get even bigger if we include movies, especially the Disney Animated Canon :D

My little pony, postman pat, strawberry shortcake, care bear, family guy, American dad, rainbow, Mr men, jamie and his magic torch, chorton and the wheelies, danger mouse, duckula, spongebob...

I used to watch some Dragon Ball, Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh (just the original series, not GX, 5D and such, altought my bro wateched Yu-Gi-Oh 5D and it have some cool scenes and duels). The last anime I wathed (I did it twice) was D.N.Angel. It is a short anime, just 26 episodes but I liked and the opnening theme is cool. I do not like "neverending" animes like Naruto, Bleach and such. A canadian buddy suggested one called Weib Cross (or something like this). He said it is cool but I did not have the chance to take a look.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My list, in order:

Spongebob SquarePants (I freaking love this show, maybe to much...)

Paw Patrol

Fairly odd parents

Blaze and the monster machines.

Rugrats

angery bevers

CatDog

jimmy neutron

dexters lab

ed, edd, and eddy

Most recently I been watching

How to train your Dragon: Race to the Edge (Netflix)

Ultimate Spider-Man (Netflix)

Naruto (Netflix)

Fairy Tale (Netflix)

Hunter X Hunter (Netflix and Crunchyroll)

and anything from my DvD Collection (Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Digimon Tamers (Season 3), Ushio and Tora), Need to buy some more, as my old collection is long gone as it was all on VHS, like DBZ, Inuyasha, Trigun... Should collect the Tenchi stuff, Gundam and a few other older ones, like Bubblegum Crisis 2040 (Had on VHS), but as a video gamer I tend to forget I was going to buy Anime and dump the money into the games I play.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

There is a show on Netflix called “We Bare Bears” and it’s probably my favorite cartoon show, at the moment. Gotta get a couple episodes in after a long day at work. Helps me get into a more little mindset. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...