LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cartoons? Anime? Whatcha Guys Watchin?

Been watching the various anime on Toonami for the last 2 years, Was starting to get into Dragonball Super in the last season but a few months ago they moved the reruns from early to later in the night and I dont like staying up that late, Now I need to find time to catch up on it on Hulu.

I am really into Food Wars.

I only watch dubbed right now, aint got no time for reading subtitles lol.

• 2 months later...

It may have taken me 3 years to watch all of The Simpsons from season 1 episode 1, Caught up on Dragon Ball Super as my first dive into the Dragon Ball series. Now Im watching Cells at Work. Food Wars is still going on. Waiting for Attack On Titan to resume its last season, then I wait for Dr Stone to come out with a sequel.

• 1 year later...

Been watching dexters laboratory recently, I really enjoyed it when it was still airing, I I O D O L I S E D Dexter as a child,  a super smart kid, who makes cool inventions. Rewatching it as an adult, I can say the series really holds up, the storylines are interesting. The humour hasn't been dated. 10/10 recommend rewatching to those that have watched before.

Also, recently, I've tried really hard to get into the rugrats reboot, being a diehard fan of the orginal show, but I just can't do it, I can't put my finger on it, but it really hits different, and not in a good way. Has anyone else seen the reboot? what did you think of it?

• Like 1
On 12/18/2022 at 3:14 AM, lil_stinkie said:

Been watching dexters laboratory recently, I really enjoyed it when it was still airing, I I O D O L I S E D Dexter as a child,  a super smart kid, who makes cool inventions. Rewatching it as an adult, I can say the series really holds up, the storylines are interesting. The humour hasn't been dated. 10/10 recommend rewatching to those that have watched before.

Also, recently, I've tried really hard to get into the rugrats reboot, being a diehard fan of the orginal show, but I just can't do it, I can't put my finger on it, but it really hits different, and not in a good way. Has anyone else seen the reboot? what did you think of it?

Oh that's cool! I LOVE Dexter's laboratory, I also grew up with Ed Edd n Eddy, courage the cowardly dog, Johnny bravo, Powerpuff girls, codename kids next door, Ben 10, samurai Jack, The fairly OddParents, Danny phantom, avatar The last Airbender, and much more! I haven't seen the new Rugrats reboot, maybe I'll check it out.????♥️??

• Like 3
  • 5 months later...

Love Paw Patrol all day any day with a little Dexter’s Lab on the side.  Excited as I just ordered a Paw Patrol tshirt in my size can’t wait to wear with my diapers and Max my bear (with maybe a paci) while watching PP.

• Like 1