LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boy's Toys In A Girl's Room?

As was fitting to my status as a tomboy from about 6-11, I found myself liking traditionally boys toys more than I did most dolls. It wasn't complete, I still had a good supply of cute little plushies and my Rainbow Brite dolls are quite the vintage artifact now (I have the ORIGINALS no less, and aside from a little cleaning up needed, they're in good shape), but I had a lot of action figures as well. My Rainbow Brite dolls were guarded and flanked by lots of Dungeons and Dragons plastic figures, Visionaries, the occasional GI-Joe figure and vehicle (not sure how I got a rainbow sprite to ride a Cobra Hydrofoil, but I did!), and early Masters of the Universe stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

ME!! I'm really really really girly but there are certain "boyish" things that I love... I really adore playing with Brio (the wooden train sets) all though I do silly things like put my squinkies in the

Who dies NOT like the Doctor? (there is a "who's on first" routine somewhere in there that I am not going to touch with a 10 foot TARDIS and that I have done elsewhere anyway) Back in the day, a sonic screwdriver was an orange juice and vodka served aboard the Concorde

• 5 months later...

Pokemon is not a boys toy >_< when I was at school when it first came out everybody loved it.

I personally think there is no such thing as a boys toy or a girls toy. I feel that separating toys into gender categories limits the imagination of children. I'm only a TA but once I know more about children development I could add in fancy qoutes and stuff

I do know that when I have children I won't say that they are playing with toys that is for a particular gender, if my boy wants a doll he can have one if my girl wants a truck she can have it, I'll let them explore and then choose what they want to play with.

I was the youngest for almost my entire childhood so ALL THE TOYS belonged to me eventually. That being said eventually my older brothers action figures mingled in with my older sisters dolls. Now, I'll admit that I am a bit boyish. I don't think this is a bad thing though. Even when I do my little girl play I still don't toy discriminate. Although I have played with a sissy before and she admittedly was WAY too girly for my taste. Almost annoyingly so.

• 1 month later...

speaking as a boy there is nothing wrong with girls playing with boys toys, and most boys play with girls toys as well for example the only girl toy that use to have and played with was a little mermaid Ariel doll complete with fins that you can put on and take off

My troop girls are getting ready to participate in a Pinewood Derby this coming January...but not against the Boy Scouts. We have our own night. I guess the boys are afraid that the girls will whip their butts. When I told the girls about the Pinewood Derby, they got really excited about it. Now all I need is for one of them to paint their car lime green

do any of you girls like playing with toy cars, or model trains? These interests seem hopelessly male, and a maleness i can't cut off.. playing with trains is maybe the closest a man becomes to being a little.

do any of you girls like playing with toy cars, or model trains? These interests seem hopelessly male, and a maleness i can't cut off.. playing with trains is maybe the closest a man becomes to being a little.

I guess my uncle (see my blog) was smarter than it appeared to have me compartmentalize the two parts of me. Otherwise, I might have ended up sissy instead of LG. There is no way we could have boys' tiaras. If the two parts of me were let to "rub againste each other" it would certainly have caused some strong and bad reactions if I tried to mix them

You have no idea of how much of a "red-blooded American boy" I was half the time

Slot cars came in all sizes and shapes and theire were places with track layouts of different "scales": HO, 1:32nd, 1:25th and 1:24th. where you could race them in 1968-9

• 2 months later...

I do! I like video games, Legos, frisbee and yo-yos. I don't mind playing dress up once in a while, but I don't like make up to dollies or pretend house/cooking. I feel like everyone needs to stop generalizing "boys" and "girls" toys and let children play with whatever interests them.

I think the only 'boys toys' I ever really played with a bit were Matchbox cars, Action Man (an Anglicized GI Joe) and Meccano sets despite my folks best attempts otherwise as I preferred skipping, dolls, plushies and board games.

• 2 weeks later...

Odd thing is... as a child, I was a total tomboy. I had rollerblades with lightning bolts on them and matchbox cars and everything. But as an adult, and now an adult little girl, I am all about the fem. Tea sets and ballet and dollhouses, that is me ~

When you have tiaras then you are a girl

since where are servat girls allowed to have weapons?

I do not have that problem, I do not let them build up. Enemies are like barnacles, If you do not scrape them off, they build up and cause trouble