LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newb Curious About Dependeco Cloth

An all in one is just as it sounds. It's absorbant cloth on the inside, and a waterproof material on the outside. I've heard that the outer part wears out way before the inner part from machine washing/drying, so you may be better off with cloth diapers and plastic pants. If you think you'll have trouble with pins, look up the Snappi fastener, and the Boingo.

The problem with AIO's is care. They are made of two different materials a waterproof one and an absorbent one and the two areattached. Now these materials require different kind of drying. Absorbent material can take the dryer, the waterproof ones cannot. So you have to dry them in the manner appropriate to the more delicate ones. meaning air-dry. Also AIO's may have a soaker pad. When you change, you have to change the whold thing each time which is likie changing both the diaper and rubber panties (which in some cases, is done if you are in two pair of rubber panties: a snap-on pair immediately over the diaper that is changed with the diaper and another over that for extra protection which was done by several DPF members) Also regular diapers pin on so they can be adusted to fit exactly. AIO's and their like snap on and you get a less ecact fit since they are less adjustable. You can also configure regular diapers to fit as you need them and double and tripple diaper. Finall, If either the liner or the shell of an AIO tears, the whole thing is useless thereafter

Cute adult rubber panties are ubiquitous and bg full-cut for thick diapers, they are far more "little" looking and feeling, and functional: You can actually WET the diapers. So you have "the real thing" In looks, feel and usability, and the everything is easier to take care of since you wash the diapers and the panties separately and dry them in a way that is appropriate to each

• 7 months later...

Personally I like them, they're really cute looking and if you want to show off that little look, they'll work. Also as many have said, they are unbelievably comfy. However, depending upon how you plan to use them will be the key if they're worth it or not. They're not like a birdseye or gauze prefold, they're made of microfiber which means they'll absorb a good amount of liquid but they don't wick. Since they don't wick, it can be a problem if you get up and sit down a bit since microfiber is like a sponge, squeeze it and the urine will come out.

I have a white plain dependeco diaper and I absolutely love it! I do use 3 cloth baby diapers with it to increase the absorbency. I think she offers stuffers of her own as well. And of course, I use plastic pants.