LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weird Incident

wearer24/7

Today I had to spend from 9A.m. until 3 p.m. in a class room doing health and safety, at midday I went to the toilet to have a change when I noticed a smartphone poking over the top of the cubicle ready to snap a shot of me. I snatched the phone, wipped the battery, sd card and sim out and threw the phone down the toilet along with the battery. The guy on the other side of the cubicle was going apeshit, that was until he heard me call the police from my own phone. I stayed in the cubicle until the police arrived, they took the phone, sim,sd card and battery after fishing them out of the toilet. The guy had long gone by now. I now have a crime number and am awaiting news from the police.

There are some weird people in this world.

Kev

• Like 1

this may have nothing to do with the fact the OP wears diapers... it might have just been someone trying to snap 'candid' photos..... either way its messed up, and way to go on snatching the phone....

Glad you did something even if some of us would have taken stronger action :whistling: Kicking someone's butt usually just teaches them not to mess with you instead of fixing the problem- the idiots will just find a less combative person to do it to next time :o Even if the electronic data is gone, put pressure on the cops and school to get fingerprints and anything else they can to nail this a$$hole :ph34r: Paint the picture with whoever this was being a sexual predator and dangerous to everyone until they are caught, and demand criminal charges be filed when they find the fool <_< That will likely fix the problem without you having to do anything more than signing a statement about your own actions, the system will handle the rest :D And if the fool gets jail time and their fellow inmates learn what for, I can promise you that they will learn the lesson unforgettably :bash:

Today I had to spend from 9A.m. until 3 p.m. in a class room doing health and safety, at midday I went to the toilet to have a change when I noticed a smartphone poking over the top of the cubicle ready to snap a shot of me. I snatched the phone, wipped the battery, sd card and sim out and threw the phone down the toilet along with the battery. The guy on the other side of the cubicle was going apeshit, that was until he heard me call the police from my own phone. I stayed in the cubicle until the police arrived, they took the phone, sim,sd card and battery after fishing them out of the toilet. The guy had long gone by now. I now have a crime number and am awaiting news from the police.

There are some weird people in this world.

Kev

When you take the flying probe cartridge off the front of the taser you have whats called DRIVE MODE and you just have to make contact with the persons skin or light shirt like s T-shirt and they go for a 20 second ride , i have mine wear ever i go

Hi guys I'm not a teacher I was just there for the day doing a health and safety course. I couldn't physically do anything other than grab his phone because I had my pants around my ankles and 2 out of 4 tapes fastened on the diaper I was getting changed into. If I had my diaper on I would have quickly pulled my pants up and caught him.

To be honest I really don't care if it is somebody I know, they shouldn't have been doing it , as it was an invasion of privacy.

Could you imagine finding a photo of yourself on Facebook in a compromising position? something like that could go viral, and could lead to an assault in the street, we all know how narrow minded some people can be about people wearing diapers.

Hi guys, just a quick update the police have contacted me, in fact they came around to the house. They have shown me a photo recovered from the sd card which i removed from the phone before i chucked it down the toilet.

The photo that they showed me was really amusing, it shows me looking startled directly at the phone with my hand being very big in the frame heading open handed straight for the phone.

The police man told me that the phone also had a lot of other images on it of other people, and that they were persuing this matter as a matter of urgency, however the phone was on pay as you go and it may not have been registered in the true name of the person who took the photo, but they were persuing all avenues to get this matter resolved.