LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

having been asked to start this thread here

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=36477&page=2

I am doing so. This presumes that you go out as AB/AK/DL

How would you go about setting upa diaper bag

Obviouslyit would be different for an AB/AK and a DL

At any rate the diapers would be bigger and what about a changing pad?

Now, real babies are changed on a pad made for that purpose Back when a baby or child was laid on a bed to be changed which meant a waterproof sheet or diaper would be put under her The waterrprppf item would be either a piece of a rubber sheet or on of the 2-1/2" square two-sided quilted plastic pads that were also used as a lap pad. However the last time I saw one of those was 38 years ago

You would need to carry changes, supplies and accessories. A child still in diapers might alos have baby things put in the bag just to let her know what she is being treated like to goad her into "acting her age" in 1951 "If you want to wet like a baby, we will treat you like a baby"

I use a regular gym bag (small) as a diaper bag. It will fit quite a lot actually. I use it for travel as well, on day trips or over night when I don't need a lot of stuff. So fitting a few diapers in there isn't a problem. when I travel I 'usually' use disposables as they are easier to deal with than cloth, but that might 'change' on some of my trips :blush: one never knows. I had considered using something bigger, but for my needs *meh* it's not worth it. A few diapers (disp) a swim diaper (just in case ;) ) some plastic pants, powder & some A&D and what ever other clothes and I'm good....unless something unexpected happens.....then I'm S.O.L :P I don't really see a need (personally) to have and pack what a 'regular' diaper bag would hold...I'm easy and travel light..unless my pants are full :blush: but thats another thing all together :P

I have TNF (The North Face) backpack on my chair that has Diapers both Cloth and Disposable, a complete change of clothes, Disposal bags for disposable diapers, and a secure wet bag for cloth diapers, 14 french and 16 french catheters, KY lubricant, Calmoseptine, Remedy skin lotion,EMLA (2.5% Lidocaine & 2.5% Prilocaine in a Cream Base) 5% Lidocaine jelly,Baby Powder, Peritoneal wash, Adult wipes,Bath in a bag, Sterile Foley Catheters with insertion trays 18 fr & 24 fr (ICE) Magnifier with LED lighting,Copies of all Prescriptions, Emergency supply of my Pain Meds in a locked box, as well as all my other meds that are not Schedule II (i mean people wanna do Oxcy and Fentanyl but i have never heard any one snorting or shooting singular, or Flomax or Docusate they just are not popular , you know hey snort this it will help shrink an oversized prostate and give you a better stream just is not a big seller.