LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Insanely Long Incompleted Story.

Kelly was a determined woman, She never gave up on anything, that is what her mother taught her and she stuck to it. She'd studied psychology, became a social worker (which was a demanding Job, always controlling everyone's money, watching for every failure in anyone for anything and scare tactics had to be employed so she could manage the welfare of her unit. after 4 year's of that she moved onto nurseing, she became an excellent injector with a fine toothed method, she even enjoyed pretending to mess up again and again on one persons, knowing each spot of the vein to rub along the sides to cause pain (of course she only used this practice on difficult patients).

around four years ago she met a man while she was in school to become a nurse, his name was mark richardson, he was on disability and she needed a room mate, Mark was polite always paid the rent, never took anything, he had an incredably hard life and he was suicidal at times. Kelly fell in love with him, she knew the in's and out's of being in the system, and she knew his day to day problems with people we're bringing him down. His sensitive side always made her feel good she genuinly felt she was appreciated and needed.

As time progressed, mark and kelly became lovers. she felt more sexual then she had ever felt in her life with mark, it had gotten to a very confuseing point with kelly; she loved haveing sex in her couchie snorchture however she was more turned on when mark sucked on her breasts then when they made typical love. mark knew this very early on in the relationship and used to rub her breasts after sex just to tease her.

It was kelly's final's for nurseing she had cramed overnight and was very stressed. as she did the test, answering every question with total ease of thought, she considered her psychology, she knew that usually if someone can put aside there hatred and anger towards other people, they can usually come up with logical reasons for who they are. it had bothered her since the moment mark had started playing with her breasts, she knew what it was that made her who she was. she had always known. However the anger she felt and contempt towards the gross fact that she was somehow attracted to her mother empathetically (at most she'd tell herself)

The reasons her breast she thought, were so turned on by mark, was because her mother breast fed her untill she was 8 years old, and even one last time when she was 9. she hated it, but she felt the need to, she was somehow manipulated or coersed maybe at a young age and didn't know why. However she couldn't judge because she really wanted to suck on her moms breasts.

She went home that night, unsure if she had past or not. however she had worked out in her head, how she is so madly in love with the way mark loves her breasts, it reminded her of her infatuation with breasts. However she couldn't tell him that she felt as if she we're dominateing him with them somehow. She rememebered playing with dolls when she was younger. baby dolls; always putting them to her chest when she was young, everything started so early for her, and she hated how young she was back then.

As she opened the door, mark was there with dinner they ate, kelly's nipples were firm and tight she always wore the greatest bra's the kind that would race across her breasts, there were times when she was younger if she played with them enough they would actually lactate a little. It was such a thrill to see mark suck on them before sex, she thought.

After dinner she poored mark the last of the bottle of cheap wine that he always bought when he made dinner. As her drank the cup she pulled down her skirt and said "I want to try something tonight", "I want you to just suck on my breasts tonight, only I get to orgasm though, you have to contain yourself and no fooling around". She thought to herself; why did I say that?

a quick thought flashed through her mind, a memory; Her mother's voice "Alright however you can't do this all day, you must suck for a whole hour and no fooling around", she would say that to kelly when ever she'd start play fighting with her mom while at her nape.

mark looked at her a little worried that he wouldn't get to enjoy the experience with her, however the supulunce of her breasts was to lustful to disobey, he sucked on them all night long into morning, useing his hands to rub her. kelly's moans and cry's of lust filled her house; she was a little annoyed by marks use of his hands, but she couldn't complain at all about the multiple orgasms.

As time past kelly and mark started haveing a falling out. kelly seemed to stop enjoying sex, and prefered to control mark juring sex, always getting him to suck her breasts, she even explained to him why it turned her on, this freaked mark out a little bit, and he stopped playing with her breasts all together. As time went by he noticed kelly started to collect alot of magazines and books on raising children. His sensitive side started coming out again and he asked her why she wanted to read those books.

The relationship took a turn for the better when kelly and mark decided to have a baby, they had never had sex without birthcontrol and condoms, and now seemed like the best time to try something niether of them had ever tryed. real sex, she had to go off her birthcontrol of course however they got to it right away.

Sex was incredable for the first couple weeks, it was all natural nothing kinky, no breasts, which mark thought; I am no longer a breast man. However kelly's period hit that month, which she expected because of the birth control pills, even though she knew she could have got pregnant right away.

another month went by with no results, and another, and another. the sex was getting to be a bother to her, it was novel without a condom at first but after tuneing out her natural orgasmic affinity to her breasts it became mediocre at best. She knew; she had to say somthing to mark, but what would she say?

After sex one night she said to mark, "will you play with my breasts tonight?" mark ablidged and started to rub her boobs squeezeing them (as much as he could, because they were rocks once he started to suck on them). As the night progressed and kelly was super wet down there mark started to slumber off. she was still lustful though and asked him to keep going, with a swift kick to his leg, as she was the baby spoon. mark yawned and said i gotta sleep honey muffin.

kelly adroited herself to face him, and said suck on them for awhile. mark moved in close and sucked, tired as an infant wakeing up every few moments from a rush of ecstacy and lust to suckle and then falling asleep again. kelly watched and tryed to be quiet and not moan in ecstacy and lust. This was by far the most sexual feeling of her life, she looked at him as if a babe at her nape takeing suck the first time. kelly knew; I need this, i can't go without it, and worst of all I can't bring a baby into this world know it would turn me on like this!

the next day kelly woke up and the matress was soaked from her fluids, a nerological downpoor flushed her body as mark sucked again on her breast, the sex was going on in her sleep she realised and then noted; for medical science this must be a first?? she calmly woke mark up, "mark baby, she jested, mark woke up with her nape right in his face; bigger then her head, he thought for a moment as his eye's gained focus.

"my god did i wet the bed mark announced?" immidiately kelly laughed and said "I think we both did sweety", "but if you did I'd have to put you back in diapers for sure," she winked with her remark. mark laughed out loud with her and noted seriously "I had a friend who was into that kind of thing". kelly thought to herself; such a cliche thing to say in psychology? However she was sure if mark had such desires she would have known of them in 6 years? yet he had never mentioned this "friend" before?

A few months went by after this and to kelly's madness, mark refused to suckle her breasts the same way each night after she confessed what turned her on about the babyish sensation and memories from her own childhood. She was fishing when she told him that, hopeing it might open him up and lead them to a sex life they could both enjoy.

time went by in the relationship as well kelly would go to work, she was afraid she should feel tired after nights like that, but great sex for her was like a thousand coffees in the morning. She went to her psych ward and delt with the daily dose of patient behavior. This patient did this, that patient did that. and of course they would psycho analyze them on there most base levels. Somthing she couldn't help but see in locked down units, really no empathy for the patients, however that was one of the reasons she enjoyed the chaos. She was allowed in on it.

She loved how the other nurses bitched out depressed souless individuals for the most mundane tasks, even she would do it to them. Making them do what ever she wanted them to do, "go make your bed", or "mrs griffon we have to get that diaper off you", she said that to the old woman three weeks ago and ever since the old bat would fight three nurses at once because she was so humiliated and did not desire to be changed or treated like an infant. kelly entertained the thought that maybe treating mark like this would turn him on and open him up.

All the excitement of the day and her natural command of people got her thinking on the drive home. If I like haveing my boobs sucked then mark damn well better do the sucking. She had put up with his depression for years; sure he cooked, did the dishes and laundry and cleaned house, but she wanted more, and she was going to get it this night no matter what!

That night when she got home mark was drunk. he only got drunk when he was depressed, and that night he was super depressed because he got a letter in the mail. Dear Mark Richardson, The ministry has canceled your eligability for dissability your current relationship status does not permit any further support. we consider this matter resolved for the next 120 months.

As kelly looked at the letter her eye's gleemed, she knew what had happened. she knew there relationship wouldn't stay hidden forever and now, poor mark was on his own. she was a little annoyed that he was drunk, but her goal for the past three months might finally come to fruision given marks current motor abilities and state of mind.

She put on a pouting face to delve into his state of mind, and said don't worry baby, it's not like we're broke and I'll get you everything you need, don't worry about anything. mark sobbed i feel like such a loser, I can't even get you gifts with my own money anymore.

"aww" she shrilled, "my poor little man, you are all I've ever needed, and don't worry you'll make it up to me with sexual favors," she winked. he sobered up for a second to chuckle at her, she winked at him again, not sure if he got the first one.

"In fact" kelly said, "since your obviously to drunk to have what you call "normal sex"" she hyphonated with her fingers, "why don't you suck on my boobs tonight as you sleep like that one night. mark stiffined his neck, "why do you always want me to suck on your nipples, you are so fucking wierd!" kelly's heart sank, however she knew what drinking did to people, and she also knew what depressed people do when they drink.

Kelly was still angry about mark's remark, and she started to brainstorm her emotions. She thought; I can't be in a relationship where the man I love wont please me, wont even enthuse me to believe I might someday actually be pleased, and especially one who can't even pay his own fair share. She calmed herself down, he was drunk and she wanted foreplay; foreplay her way!

She grabbed mark beer after beer, for two hours she got him steadily hazed; she said to him fishing again "if you think your depressed now, wait till you wake up tomarrow little man!" she persuaded him in her mind, as she invisioned a bed full of her fluids with her eye's wide open till dawn. kelly grabbed the 15th beer from the case, filled with to much of marks silent perversion, and to irritatied to think rationally walked into the room. Mark looked at it and said why don't you drink one hun?

Her eye's glazed over, and she started to laugh. As she commented in a gay accent she'd picked up in highschool and always used on her boyfriends when she felt perverted, takeing it to the extreme she shrilled "who's your mom-my?" as she cracked the beer and poored it all over his head. As she did that, mark puked all over the floor. kelly was even more pissed off now, and it took everything she had to not make it anymore perverted then it had to be. she took a motherly tone all of a sudden to dramatize his situation for him, "Uh oh somone's ready for bathtime".

oh my god, mark exclaimed "what did I do?" "what happened?" "you just had a really big spit up" kelly continued mockishly, as she laughed a little. mark blacked out the moment she did that though. "come on babe" she said, "let's give you a bath". She lead him by hand to the shower, and turned it on. then the bath water. As she scrubbed his head clean she got a little bitchy and said "Thanks alot for making me work at what I do off the job!"

kelly thought; I'll be able to use that against him tomarrow for sure.

after the bath she dryed mark off, he just stood there blind drunk reaching for the towl as she deftly dryed him off he would exclaim "I can do it, let me do it". Dull toned however as he stated those childish words. She retorted "oh my god you remind me of my baby sister juring potty training!" she laughed out loud. After drying mark off she lead him to the bedroom naked as he was and helped him lay down. She then got undressed herself, and layed beside him. horny to the point she couldn't take it anymore she grabbed the back of his head and pushed her chest into his face. He opened his mouth and suckled once and she waited and waited and still waited. It didn't work she thought sadly, she laid there a few hours and played with her thoughts.

as Kelly layed there she began to consider how she might get mark to suckle her nipples every day, not only did he need her now more then ever, but he loved her. Kelly knew that he wouldn't leave her if she could find ways to make him feel like she deserved more from him. She reached deeply into her mind to come up with a chain of event's that would put mark under her dictorial command. It was going to have to use everything he'd ever said against her sexuality and some way to castrate his sexuality so that she could have all the night's she wished for of unintrusive sensual sex.

She snickered to herself as she considered getting him to become her lesbian nipple sucking transexual. That would get his dick out of the way however she knew her only chance was if he liked diapers. If she could catch him cheating on her she thought, then she could convince him into wearing a chastity belt, maybe!?~ no, it would have to be somthing normal for him, somthing he could accept, she was going over all the things they had conffessed about there sex life. and last on the list was that night the night she woke up soaked in her own fluids and telling him he'd be diapered if he wet the bed.

mark's childhood was full of problems, wetting the bed to his mid teens was one of them, she knew him all to well, and it was time she laid down the law. Slowly crouching out of bed she stood on the floor, she left the room and came back. She put some warm water in a bowl and crept back into the room. Lifting up marks hand she slid it into the bowl. she checked the time. 11:30 thursday night, tomarrow was her day off oh joy she thought amuseingly.

12:30 with a grin on her face trying to figure out all the things mark would do if she gave him the ultimatom of wearing diapers after she bought the new bed. The sound of a stream of water trickled under the blanket and deep into the matress. mark distfully off in dream land unaware of kelly's plot to exploit him. Kelly grabbed the bowl of water and returned it to the kitchen. she then layed down back in the bed careful to not get to close.

the next morning kelly woke up, she felt as if she had a full night's rest, she looked over at mark, and stretched her arms out, "good morning sleepy head," as she ushered in the morning to him, mark moaned and then sobbed "oh no." as he lifted up the covers to look at himself. Kelly gasped as she played along "HU! what's wrong!" and she stuck her hands down the blanket. It's WET! she shrieked! Oh my god not our five thousand dollar mattress! as she dramatically gazed at her hand and then sniffed it coercively. "It's PEE!" oh my fucking god get up get up, she rushed his hangovered state of mind. She began to fake cry "oh my god I payed so much for this thing and now it's ruined!" mark was dumb struck and started grabbing towels thinking that would help. As a kid he'd wet the bed but his parents kept him diapered so there were no problems and when he stopped he stopped completely and never needed them again.

mark said "baby", she looked at him with a stern face makeing him choke on his next words. although thinking to herself; perhaps I'm pushing it but I'll let it slide. kelly snapped "Did you just call me a baby for crying? when your the one who pissed the fucking bed? mark maintained his sincerity and said "no, hunny I just meant I'm sorry, really I'm sorry!"

Kelly reafirmed her ground on the issue and said, "Do you know who the real baby here is?" He looked at her with that hot ass face that came out in an arguement with her, the one that used win arguements. Not this time though this time she was takeing it further then she ever had. Mark spoke "Now kelly we don't have to make such a big deal out of this." She snapped "five thousand dollars because you got drunk!" Kelly swung it home with "I'd rather you wore diapers to fucking bed then fuck up my matress!" Mark's heart sank, he recalled what his parents did to him when he was younger, and this was ringing a little to close to home." "Clean it up wash the sheet's we're going shopping!"

Kelly put on her face, she never used much make up, just a dash of blush and some mahogany lipstick. "Are you dressed yet baby" she asked? mark cryed out from the walk in closet "yeah hun let's go". Mark didn't bother asking Kelly what they were shopping for he assumed a new matress for sure, however she always dragged him around town, which over the years he got some what used to.

After they both got into the her dodge mini van, she said to him "you realise there's going to be some changes, literal changes around the house now." Mark's heart sank, "I'm guessing I sleep on the couch now?"

"why so you can destroy all my furniture?" she retorted. Mark said with dire fear of the situation "Please hun we've known eachother for years, and now with my disability cut off, I can't live on the street, I'll do anything!"

Kelly almost snickered as she thoughtfully concluded; oh you are so easy to control. As fast as her mind cohesively grasped the situation she also stated while she pulled into the Furniture store, "Oh not ready to be a big boy yet mark? still my little sugar baby?" Mark was a little annoyed because he had taught her that phrase a few years ago. "Well I'm trying to be mature about this can I stay or not?"

Kelly aware of his rigid tone now, said "well I guess we'll just have to wait and see if baby want's to stay wont we?" Just as she shut of the engine. Mark decided it was time to drop it and just fallow her around all day and not complain.

after 3 hours of trying to find the right mattress, and mark was fully agitated at her every enquirey, especially the same one's over and over on each matress. Finally the king sized bed was bought and on top of the truck. Kelly fished for some desperation in mark. "So is baby ready for mommies surprise." Mark had all but forgotten about her guileful remarks and hyperbolized excesive use of the word baby."

Mark was angry now "If this has anything to do with with me sucking your breasts fuck you!"

Kelly's heart sank, this was her fucking plan all along and she was going to achieve it one way or another. She got onto the highway planted her foot on the gas. Mark was terrified of driving after being in an accident, and hated when kelly sped, even the speed limit was to fast sometimes. "Kelly!" mark cryed. She look over at mark and just locked gaze with him. the road was clear ahead and the risks were worth it.

"Oh my god kelly" mark began to cry tears began to run down his cheeks, and she looked ahead. "The road was clear silly look!" mark sobbed "fuck! look what you made me do" his hands were up in a dramatic gesture while he stared at his pants.

Kelly pulled off the highway drove down a few streets and arrived at the mall. She looked over at him as she got out "oh well, I guess I should accept that kind of behavior from a sugar baby?"

She asked him, "do you want to wait out here or come in side?" Mark with a look of reliefe that she didn't chew him out about peeing in her van, replied "No I'll stay thanks." "how long will you be?" he asked. Takeing control of the situation she replied, "however long I need to be, little man." (kelly loved saying little man it was from a commercial and she thought it was cute to call guys that)

When kelly arrived back at the automobile, mark was asleep. she purposely spent 2 hours in there just to piss him off but she thought; I guess it's just as funny he fell asleep in pee'd cloths.

"Wake up sleepy head we're home" kelly asserted in a shrill womanizeing tone.

Mark awoke abruptly "Oh thank god do you have any idea what it's like sitting in wet cloths?"

Kelly said, "no it's been 27 years for me, and honestly" she exclaimed "I was hopeing my van would never be pee'd in like this." "remember when I said there's going to be some change's around here?"

Mark's eye's gained focus as he looked over to kelly holding up a large bag, "Wh-what's that?" mark shivered at the thought.

Kelly said, "oh it's nothing just my new insurence policy on all of my expensive belongings"

mark knew she was going to pull somthing like this, he was tired though and wanted to go back to sleep. "So how long do I have to go through this for?"

kelly "I'll make you a deal, be honest please, she used her gay tone do you have a diaper fetish?" "mark who knew her serious but not to serious tone pleaded no, god no!" Kelly "so then who is your friend who has one?" mark "friend I don't have any friends that like diapers?" Kelly "ok you know what, I'll believe you, if, you can go an entire week wearing these diapers without doing anything in them, no masterbateing, no Peeing and definately no pooping!"

Now, hear I am, offering you what every diaper fetish guy would want and more. And you can't even suckle my breasts! which you would think" she exclamated, "would turn any diaper fetish person on in every way possible?" she contorted "and I will forgive you for wetting the bed and my car." "However if you start acting funny in them in anyway," Your going to have to suck my boobs a long time before I let you out of them!"

Mark "WHAT!" he shrieked, startled at the idea, "Is that what this is all about?", he paused to regain himself "babe if you are willing to go this far for me because you think I like this kind of thing, then I promise I will suckle your nipple's for you, if that's what it takes to win back your love for all the trouble I cause then I'll do it."

Kelly "it's to late, I need to know what you meant all those months ago about your friend who likes diapers"

Mark, "oh yeah no there was that one guy in highschool."

Kelly, "what was his name?"

mark "uhh, hold on let me think?" mark "trevor, travis..." I don't know to tell you the truth."

Kelly "Alright well I need to know if this is what you want. and if it is then I believe I should get what I want in exchange."

Mark snapped "Ok fine!"

kelly "good now go get those wet cloths off and come to the bedroom"

Mark went inside and showered off, trying in vein to remember what his friends or rather aquintances name was in highschool.

Kelly "Is my big baby ok in there or does mommy need to come help"

Mark ignored her and showered off, he thought; what am I going to do, this woman has quite literally fucking lost her mind? not really though, I did destroy her matress.

As Mark came out of the bathroom the new matress sat on the floor in the hallway entrance. he gave kelly a hand and they switched the old one.

Kelly put the pillows and sheet's on quickly and then opened the bag of disposable tena diapers.

Kelly announced "move your but over here mister"

Mark ablidged as kelly grabbed his legs folded them in and rocked his body back to lift his butt and place the diaper under him, she even pulled some baby powder out and sprinkled it all over his bottom then she wrapped him up tightly and said, "now no useing the bathroom tonight" and smiled at him as she changed into her hottest outfit.

Mark looked at her confused, "ok what if I have to use the bathroom?"

"Don't worry night time accidents wont count" she laughed.

mark moved up the bed and as he did Kelly moved in close to him, "does baby want to suckle tonight?"

Mark began to be aroused at what she was wearing ignoreing all the other stuff.

his dick pushed hard against the diaper but it oddly felt comfortable, just then Kelly reached down and grabbed his crotch. "HU!" "she gasped! "my little bed wetter does like diapers?"

mark took a second to try and grasp the moment, "No, I'm just turned on by your outfit."

Kelly "we'll see"

Kelly pressed her breasts against marks face, hopeing to get him to do that thing he did to her that one night months ago. He began to suckle and mumbled out to her ,"this has got to be the kinkiest thing I've ever done.",

her breasts became solidly stiffened as her pulse quickened and her eye's glazed over. She couldn't deny it now, she knew for sure that this is what mark wanted. Finally she would get what she had hoped for, for the past few months. But the best was yet to come for mark she thought; I understand now that he like's being treated like a baby, but he denies it so much, it almost seems as though he want's to keep being manipulated? why else wouldn't he put her through a big fuss over the issue?

After mark fell asleep and his suckleing died down, she realized his best work was done as he dozed in and out of consciousness, his sex drive wakeing him up now and then. She put her hand on his crotch, there was no boner this time she thought; He must be asleep, it was time to grab the water bowl. Just like last time it was an hour before she heard him wet himself, she tryed not to laugh.The next morning if he wanted to keep up his act of not enjoying them then she would just keep up the act of her demanding he used and enjoyed them.

The next morning Kelly looked over at mark, still sound asleep, as he usually slept in untill noon. Kelly looked over and said softly "wake up baby,"

mark woke up groggley, two thought's went through his mind at the same time; Oh shit I pee'd the diaper, now what am I going to say?

Kelly noticed the semi shocked gaze in his eye's as he looked at the ceiling. "So it's my last day off today, what does baby want to do?" Kelly hinted.

Mark sat up and said, "ok that's enough with the baby stuff, I think we've taken it far enough hun."

Kelly "Ok, fine, you didn't enjoy it at all then?"

mark "no,"

Kelly "oh my god when you we're sucking on my boob's last night I had 3 spasmic orgasm's it was incredable!"

mark "well don't get used to it I want some normal sex too?"

Kelly her psychology verbatum prompted this thought; he must enjoy this little game of cat and mouse, he know's I'm going to find out about his wet diaper, and he know's about the rule's, and he could have easily manipulated his way out of it, but instead he chose to start a fight about it?

Kelly "Oh really, so you think your going to get out of the deal that easily? how do I know you wont wet the bed again then?" "I mean sure your dry today, but maybe we should just keep you in them for awhile to make sure?"

Mark looked blankly at her and tryed to think comically in third person; It's ok mark, your not dreaming this, this is actually happening. Your in your wifes brand new five thousand dollar bed, in a wet diaper. she's talking about keeping you in them for a little while on the assumption it's a dry diaper. O my god what if she finds out it's wet?

Kelly looked at him, it was the same look he gave her when he pee'd himself in the van last night. "I know that look!" she gasped, kelly ripped the cover's off the bed revealing mark's saggy diaper.

Kelly laughed "oh my god, and to think I was even considering letting you sleep in the bed without one?"

Mark tryed to grasp the situation, he was worried, Kelly had alot of stuff that he could ruin if he kept this up. He exclaimed "hunny just hear me out," "last night I woke up and you had told me I couldn't use the washroom so I just went in the diaper."

Kelly, "aww such a good baby uses his diapers when mommy says too?" she mocked him "yeah fucking righ!, not only did you just lie to me, but I woke up last night and heard you doing it! you were snoreing when it happened too." she prevericated.

Mark flabergasted by her trickery commented "So you knew this whole time and you even offered to let me not wear them anymore knowing how embarrased I would be if you found out?"

Kelly, "hunny," she paused and laughed at the whole situation "only babies get embarrased about diapers?!"

Mark rarely raised his voice but in this situation he had to, he was at his wits end, and when kelly shut down her emotions to him like this he had to

Mark "There is no fucking way your going to manipulate me like this!" "I am not wearing these fucking things anymore," He fished for some sexual control over the situation. "And no more BREAST FEEDING either!" mark thought this would bring down her wall by makeing her feel completely perverted.

Kelly had alot to think about now as she tryed to understand his tone; could it be true, he really didn't want this? was all her effort for nothing? However who was he to pervert it to such an extent and take such a position about her passionate bosom?

The pause between them was long, usually when mark raised his voice they were shopping, somthing Kelly hated about there time together. It was as if to him the normal things of daily life were to much for him to handle. Like a child pouting because his parent was takeing to long or even more cliche had to use the bathroom. Which from time to time was the basis of the argument in the store.

Mark regained control of himself, his situation was precarious, he was walking on eggshell's in this relationship. However after six years he hardly ever raised his voice. Yet this time was different, this time there was more on the line. There sex life, there material possesions, and even the fact that he no longer had an income, or any inclination to work in society like a normal person.

Kelly spoke after affirming eye contact and fishing for her liscence to speak juring his rage.

kelly "You know what, it's your bedwetting that brought all this on, you brought this on yourself. And if you think" She teared up "If you think that our sex life is the equivalent of your own perverted beliefe's on my sexuality, and this has nothing to do with you, then leave!"

It had never come to this before, mark had invested alot of faith in the stability and happiness he maintained with Kelly. He was happy living in the same place for six years, he never considered kelly would ever resort to kicking him out.

Mark began to cry with kelly, but he broke down completely sobbing, "look at me babe I can't do anything without you. You brought me from the point of suicide and helped me get back on my feet. I love you to much to leave, please can we just forget all this ever happened?"

As he cryed kelly knew she was now in control and now she thought; What a piece of garbage, I've spent six years with him spending my hard earned money on him, dealing with all his sadness and guilt and remorse and now he has the balls to emulate me and beg for forgiveness?

Kelly took a pose, "Are you willing to do what ever I tell you from now on?"

mark sobbed "please just don't make me wear diapers, it's too creepy, please?"

Kelly smile "Well I can't risk my furniture and my car," She took a more serious tone, "You know what, you've made me feel like shit, so I think it's only fair you feel like shit!"

mark sobbed deeply "please."

Kelly "You say you feel like a baby when you sexually please me, you piss your bed like a baby, you piss all over the car like a baby, and now your on my bed in a dirty diaper crying like a wittled baby." She mocked. She raced through her thought's the combination of control and manipulation was turning her on a little.

Mark stopped crying for a minute with his head at her folded legs on the bed, wet with his tear's and he started to hyperventalate. He was in total shock and felt cornered.

Kelly had never seen him like this, it gave her a sense of soberness, as if she could go off and do what ever she wanted and just leave him hear to sob in his wet diaper untill he calmed down.

mark began to chant "please don't split up with me?" as he breathed irragularly.

Kelly moved in close to him smiling mockishly, and planted her right breast on marks face. Mark took suck to show her his willingness to please her lust. "That's it mark just like that." kelly elicited.

Mark sucked and kelly took a better position to lay beside him rubbing herself a little to expand the feeling. It was an overdose of carnal perversion and she loved it.

Mark woke up as his diaper tape's were torn from the front of his diaper. "Mark still feeling sad, said "Now what?"

kelly " Well I can't let you sleep in bed with such a wet diaper on, so I'm taking it off."

mark attempted to sit up

Kelly moved her body foreward and slammed him down just as fast "Sit Down!" she exclaimed.

mark "N-."

kelly interupted "don't even try mark, we've already been through this, if you want to stay here this is part of your apology."

mark relaxed a little and let out a sigh "So this is how it's going to be?!"

Kelly finished wipeing his croch of all the powder, and pulled back his skin and wiped it off as well, noteing this incited a bit of pleasure for mark.

Kelly considered "We will see how things go but from now on, you do whatever I tell you to."

mark had a sensation of inferiority rush through his spine and flushed his face, "This is so childish to be talked to like this he thought." Her touch was makeing him a little excited though.

She pushed his legs back and effortlessly lined up the diaper and dropped his legs, he let them slump down hard, nearly hitting her.

Kelly "you know you could help a little with that I don't want to get hit everytime I change you." looking up at him with a frown on her face.

Mark "I'm not sure kelly do babies help?"

Kelly "Don't play with fire because you'll get burnt Baaby" she cussed, as she began to powder him.

mark was so lost now, everything was fine untill he got that letter, he reminesced of the time they had spent over the past few months. the fighting at night over him sucking her breasts, and now some how it had come to this obscenity. Would it ever end?

Kelly pulled the diaper between his legs and fastened the tapes. "all ready for the day" she sang.

Mark, "so what now we sit around at home all day playing this game of yours?"

kelly "god no, we have to go get new seat covers and possibly a new seat."

Mark sighed, "Do I have to come?"

Kelly remarked "Yes, you do, do you have a problem with that?"

Mark, "can I dress myself" he said fishing for some sympathy from the last conversation.

Kelly laughed "I don't know does baby know how to dress himself yet?"

Mark walked to the closet his diaper crinkleling the whole way

Kelly laughed at his waddleing but and said "I didn't get an answer mister, can baby dress himself."

Mark, "yes, FUCK, you better not do this to me all day!"

kelly "Oh baby!" she burrowed, "It's only just starting, you have a month to go before I even consider things going back to the way they were.

After they got ready kelly started up the van and waited a few seconds as mark looked around to make sure no one was looking. he opened the door quickly and slammed it out of anger as he slunk into the van.

Kelly "Uh oh is baby grumpy?"

mark "seriously" he contested.

kelly "You know what? Your not allowed to stay in the car when I go shopping from now on, acting like a fucking teenager with that attitude."

mark thought contemptuously; Ok mark, it's going to work out, just from now on don't get angry, just deal with it.

kelly empathetically mocked "That's better."

As they drove mark was terrified of the day that was playing out before his eye's. He felt trapped, almost closterphobic, and the diaper hugging his crotch and butt wasn't helping. He genuinely felt bad about the last arguement they had in the car. He was prepared to deal with kelly's confusion about him enjoying being treated like this. however the fact that she had now pushed him around to the point that he was being humiliated in public for wetting the bed made him sigh.

Kelly mocked; resentful of the sigh, "What's wrong baby?"

mark wanted to say somthing however he didn't want this public indecency to carry on in front of people so he just sighed again.

Kelly had a big smile on her face as she considered raceing the van down the highway.

Mark stared out the wind shield, carefully watching all the other vehicles as usual. always ready to be the back seat driver. He glanced at Kelly, who was lightly smileing. He consentrated back on the road and thought; if only I hadn't insulted her about foreplay, in the car yesterday, then this whole thing wouldn't have evolved into what it was.

Mark said "Ok I promise to give you all the foreplay you want from now on hunny."

Kelly wringed "oh so now your calling it foreplay?" "now that your in diapers and it's completely perverted your calling it foreplay?" "Do you have any idea how that makes me feel." as she pushed harder on the gas.

Mark was waiting for this and held his bladder, however she started to pass a semi-truck at 95 mph that was carrying a bunch of lumber, he couldn't keep his eye's off the road and the truck as they raced pass almost at the same speed it seemed.

Kelly yelled "What are you worried about." as she jerked the van into the semi-truck and then back, just a touch of power on the strearing wheel to create the illusion of loseing control of the automobile.

mark protested, "STOP! please!" he no longer cared about the quarral, and lost control of his bowls, a bit of poop excreted from his behind and as the van passed the semi his dick painfully erect as a stream of fluid filled his crotch area. Even after they passed the truck as she slowed down, it still felt as though fluid was going to come out.

Kelly laughed "I'm just kidding hun, but it's not going to be foreplay anymore it's going to be the only play time you get for awhile."

Totally humiliated as his mind had not totally caught on to how humiliated he she really be, he started thinking; I have never been so scared that I was turned on by it before, although I have no inclination of repeating this in my mind to get off on it.

what felt like an hour drive was about 10 minute's, Kelly got out of the truck and walked around to mark's door, they were in the Zeller's parking lot.

Kelly opened marks door for him, "come on baby we need to get a new seat."

As they walked towards Zeller's she smelt the air. Mark was always two steps in front of her as there constant bickering only kept him that close to her. She reached out to the back of his loose cut jeans with no belt, In broad daylight she whisked his jeans down pulled the back of the diaper out and looked down his back side, she caught site of the mess and exclaimed with gratification "peeka-boo!"

before mark could even realize how far down his pants were he craned his neck back to respond to her, just as she made the loud and obvious remark. He wanted to argue so bad as he pulled his pants back up in a cloud of powder. However he looked around and seen a few people walking and decided to keep his mouth shut.

Kelly "So now I guess I have to deal with messy diapers too huh?"

Mark mummbled

Kelly postulated "What?"

mark diverted "Yes please."

Kelly, "not so tuff now are you." She exclaimed as they opened the door to Zeller's.

As they walked in two other people were entering. Mark felt as if the world was stareing at him, he calmed himself down a bit, by thinking; Don't worry girl's use baby powder now and then I'll just stay close to Kelly and people will think it's her.

Archived