LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time With Booster

I'm going to try a booster pad, which I have never done before. My question is, should I "diaper up" on the size of the diaper to make sure I still get a good fit even with the pad? I have medium ABU SDK now and they fit perfect. I've heard a booster is good for overnight wear, which I am also relatively new to. Thanks for any help!

Same experience here. Using the booster not only adds a lil extra bulk, it also seems to keep the diaper material together better. Only reason to go up a size would be if you barely fit in the diaper without a booster.

I love boosters! I just got a shipment of Secure X-Plus Medium and some ABU Ultimate stuffers. With the SXP, I can't use them. Seems like they make the leg openings too small (?).

I found some Depends Boosts a few weeks ago, but the sticky was worn out. Still a great product, though. The Attends booster is a pretty good one as well, and I love the Tranquilities. Basically, if it's a booster, I'd like to have some in my stash.

All my other diapers besides the above mentioned, however, work fine with any booster I currently have. I'd say you should be fine.

It's damned if you do and damned if you don't on diaper sizes.

SDK's and Cushies in large are a perfet fit for me. Plus they're so damed cute! :girl_happy:

Plastic backed Attends are a close second and are easy to stuff with a Pampers diaper for a booster.

I scored at the thrift store recently on an almost full pack of Tranquility TopLiner Pads for a $1.50 :D

post-194-0-68671700-1359810206_thumb.jpg

They usually are about $10 but I was so impressed with their capacity, I plan on getting some more @ regular price.

I use a Pampers Extra Protection size 6 with the sides ripped away, and 20+ small holes poked in the back with a sharp knife. Fits very well in Tranquility ATN, or Molicare Super-Plus (has very high leak cuffs) comfortable and works really well.

Have you ever tried taking an ATN and stuffing the Pamper in between the fluff and the plastic cover?

It looks more babyish to see the characters through the plastic and you don't need to poke holes in them either.

If you wanted to go a step further, use isopropyl alcohol to wipe away the ink and wetness indicator on an ATN.

Never tried it with a Molicare (yet), and I tried and failed removing the cloth covering on the new Abena's.

Image00018a2.jpg

Edited by Kari
Typo, Added missing image