LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 Seconds After Messing

I seem to love the idea of messing. I don't do it often because off the clean up and smell. Well tonight it had been long enough that I forgot about my inhibitions. I let rip and like almost every time when the smell hit my nose (2 seconds later) I regretted it. I rushed to the loo and cleaned up wishing I had not done it. Anyone else like the idea but not the reality of messing?

Did a number this morning that turned out to be quite a mess. It felt really good while I was doing it, but it took some time to get cleaned up. I take fish oil for high cholesterol, and it makes everything too soft.

The only time I regretted messing my diaper soon afterwards was when unexspected visitors dropped by.

Luckly for me I saw a car pull into the drive, so I had time to make a mad dash to the restroom and jump into the shower for a quick clean up.

My wife met our visitors at the door and intertained them until I was showered and dresses.

The only time I regretted messing my diaper soon afterwards was when unexspected visitors dropped by.

Luckly for me I saw a car pull into the drive, so I had time to make a mad dash to the restroom and jump into the shower for a quick clean up.

My wife met our visitors at the door and intertained them until I was showered and dresses.

• 3 weeks later...

I love a good messy diaper, for me, it just adds to the legitimacy of feeling regressed. I actually don't mind the smell that much either, since usually have myself gooped up with vaseline or baby powder, that mixes it in and makes me smell just like a baby! :3 Like I said it adds to the whole regression thing. I can understand the issue with cleaning up, though. It is tedious. If it's a small poo, then a couple of wipes should do the trick. If it's a larger poo or a softer one, then I usually just skip to a shower. Which is kind of annoying, yeah, because the softer ones are usually the ones that feel the best because you don't really have to strain to evacuate them, and they squish around better. That's another one of my favorite things to do, if you have a nice and warm, squishy diaper, then go play in it for a while. Now everyone's skin is different, and you shouldn't stay in it for too long, but that'll really take you back.

• 3 weeks later...

If I am having 'diaper fun time' I never regret messing my diaper, but if it is really wet or messy I tend to want to change because I don't like leaks, especially just after I have 'finished' playing, if you get my drift. However if I am just going about my business/day I don't like being in a messy diaper and change as soon as I can.

• 1 month later...

For me, it's always been a function of frequency. If I spend 6 hours in thoroughly used diapers, I won't get a rash as long as I get some normal days after that. If I spend even half an hour a day in thoroughly used diapers for five days straight, not even the Gold Bond will save my butt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I seem to love the idea of messing. I don't do it often because off the clean up and smell. Well tonight it had been long enough that I forgot about my inhibitions. I let rip and like almost every time when the smell hit my nose (2 seconds later) I regretted it. I rushed to the loo and cleaned up wishing I had not done it. Anyone else like the idea but not the reality of messing?

Yes. I consider it one of those things that's better fantasized about than actually done.

• 4 weeks later...