LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Last Leak

2sail2

1) When and where was your last leak?

At a Christmas party at Honu and Maggies :blush:

2) What diaper were you wearing?

A cloth prefold and plastic pants

3) What kind of leak was it (i.e. urine, feces)?

My pants were wet in the back as i over filled the diaper :blush:

4) How bad was it?

The back of both legs of my jeans were wet

5) How soon did you notice it? Did anyone else notice?

I thought I felt damp and cold back there and did a check and 2 HUGE wet spots were evident, so I went off to change

6) Did you leak onto anything (i.e. clothes, furniture)?

I was sitting in a chair when I first noticed

7) Where did it leak from (i.e. front, back, leak guard)?

Back of the legs

8) Describe your position (i.e. standing, lieing down)?

Sitting / Slouching

9) Describe any quick fixes you may have done (i.e. stopped flow, adjusted diaper or other)?

Nothing, just got up, checked and went to change

10) What do you think caused it?

Over filling a soaked diaper

11) How long ago was the last change (or rather how long had you been wearing)?

It was the first diaper of the day. It was wet from the road trip to their house (about an hour or more drive) after 2 cups of coffee, and the resulting floods :blush: I thought the diaper was thicker than that (a 4x8x4) but maybe not...oh well. Changed into an Abena X and pulls up my plastic pants again, and announced as I came out of the bathroom with my jeans in my hand that I hope no one would be bothered by my appearance, but I had a bit of a leak and didn't bring any clean clothes in my bag....silly me :P

No one was bothered by me wandering around in my plastic pants and shirt, my jeans were in the dryer and everything just went on as usual...It was a pretty good party also! :)

• Like 1

Do you mean when wearing in public, merely around others, or when by myself (during which times I wear my diapers until they are wet / full beyond capacity and enjoy every minute of it)?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My last leak was today. I was wearing Abri-Form X-Plus with plastic panties. After 3 soakings, I had a puddle in my panties. Changed into a cloth diaper and now I'm all good.

• 1 year later...
  1. Last leak, this morning I woke up soaking wet as my pad had leaked due to the amount I had wet. As for a quick fix. The bed was still warm so I just went back to sleep in my wetness as I didn't want to disturb my wife. I got up and changed the bed when she went to work.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...