LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Adventure Time Really Good?

I hear Adventure Time's a really good show and after I turned like 16 I stopped always watching Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network out of embarassment. But still I love kids shows...and I heard this one is really good. Should I watch it online? (Im also just posting because I saw the last post on the forum was in the girls section and since the boys section is CLEARLY better I had to make a post to make us the last post :D)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Adventure time is awesome!!! Soooooo good!! I also like Mordecai and rigby, Ben ten and redikai.

the new avatar series if out now it's called avatar and the legend of korra. I hear that's a good show

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Overall I feel like the show is "meh". I would.recommend picking and choosing which episodes to watch. Most of the episodes feel repetitive to me but there are some that are really great. I love the episodes about Ice King's past.

• 1 year later...

love this show.. its great. I also find my self watching the magical world of gumball. its funny as heck. and the amount of adult referecnes is hysterical. (what can you do if your a liar. be president of the us) still makes me giggle.