LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Plastic Wishlist?

DailyDi

Protex is planning to add 2-3 new plastic/vinyl/latex products to their line-up, designed just for the ABDL community. They want to know what you want that you can't currently get?

Coverall bibs and babydolls with shoulder straps and the body consisting of a 23" full-circle skirt

I second the babydolls and bibs.......but also, ACMedical used to have very high waist bloomers (with or without intermediate waistband) in greater variety of vinyls/sizes than they do now that they are cutting back.

Actually, an off-the-shoulkder babydoll of the proper materil like this one

Here is another idea. The "rubber diaper" that I have mentioned. it seems to have been a regional item here and homemade. This has been done even when I was little (except I did not see how the sides were kept closed as this was before Velcro); as here

post-27920-0-27947500-1357554119_thumb.j

• 3 years later...

I don't want to be mean, but you do realise you necroed a three year old post. Sorry, I'm fine with that, but I thought that there was actually news.

Thathappened to me . So, since I knew what the basic topic was about and it was of interest to me, I posted. Threads pretty much always

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Littlesnoid said:

I wpuld like to see comco plastic pants cpme back. Can't find anything like them.:(

Tru dat. Wish I knew who supplied them with material.

11 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Tru dat. Wish I knew who supplied them with material.

If I recall aright, it was either Gernerl Tire or a related company

1 hour ago, Littlesnoid said:

I wpuld like to see comco plastic pants cpme back. Can't find anything like them.:(

Read my reviews of the LLmedico/Gary panties. Also look for the posts about the search for a replacement for Comco some 2-1/3 years ago when I found that Comco was going bye-bye

• 1 month later...