LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do You Like Diapers?

funkione

A question I always ask myself I've no idea why I like wearing them and wetting them (dont do poo) but I always ask myself why me enjoying this! Wanted the hear the reasons other enjoy them, I'm a dl and don't do ab stuff! But why why why!

I don't like diapers I L*O*V*E my diapers :wub: as to why?? thats something personal for me :P but as Betty said, no other reason is really needed. They don't harm anyone, provide comfort and 'pleasure' and are very practical...so what more is needed?

If you need to know more, you have to dig back into your past, for it is there that you may find what you seek.. ;)

No one can really say why they like it. I like them because I like how they make me feel. I like the feeling of peeing in them and I feel they are part of me. But even this isn't a good enough answer. I think it may have to do with my childhood and it lead me to liking diapers. But why diapers instead of other things like toys or stuffed animals or kid shows or just dress immaturely? But I can never grasp why they are such a big deal to people and why it's "sick." Diapers are harmless and don't hurt anyone. I get that lot of people find pooping and peeing yourself gross so I can see why they would think doing it in diapers is gross but it's still harmless and you can't really see it because they are worn under their clothes. I find pants wetting and messing gross and I can't imagine doing it myself so I don't get what people find in it that is joyful. But it's still harmless just as long as they don't do it on my furniture so who am I to judge? I am sure people wonder how are diapers any different. Well the accidents stay in the diaper, they don't get your pants wet nor anything else unless they leak. But I wonder what would people think if someone didn't pee or poo in them and they wore them only? But to me what is the fun in wearing them if you can't use them? I don't think it makes me sick a sick person nor a disgusting one for wearing them and using them.

• Like 2
Guest sherlynjames

Baby Diapers are great for leakage protection. Its V-cut sides, elastic waist band and non woven magic tapes add to baby's comfort. Made with soft breathable cover this diaper, reduce rashes on baby's skin.

I had a really nice childhood and never wanted it to end. I also hate it when things change, and that included giving up the convenience and security of wearing diapers. It signifies a time in my life where I had to become more responsible for myself. I know it sounds selfish, but I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking how nice it is to have all your cares looked after.

Quite a hard question to answer but I will do my best lol ;) Personally, I don't respond well to being told what to do so the fact that my husband makes me wear nappies takes away a modicum of control from me which is probably what I need to stop me being

I did not like diapers they where Gods choice for me,until i started wearing them and felt how soft like sitting on a cloud they could be,and that they gave me an extra layer of protection from pressure sores, and that rather than feeling like an intruder in my life the felt like a soft good morning and a fresh kiss goodnight and even when they where wet i was dry and so was my bed… so Gods choice soon became accepted like an old friend pillowy goodness wrapped from my butt to above my balls thirsty and waiting for the accident thats sure to come in warm weather it happens when it happens no rhyme no reason the pipes leak the prostate is overgrown,but winter that pisses me off no pun intended cath the bladder massage the bladder get that puppy empty but as soon as i go out in the cold bang i wet my diaper and like your mother always taught you put on clean underwear when you go out ,in winter i only go out to doctors visit's and i hate showing up in a wet diaper but i can't help it,my Urologist laughs about it but i don't- and i don't even know the words to describe what i like about my cloth diapers they are everything a disposable is and more but i can't describe the more,maybe its the addition of the really cool looking polo shirt thats tailored to me that people comment looks so good and what they don't know is the business end they can not see because its a lime green polo shirt Onesie that matches and supports my cloth diaper so that it rides empty or full right where its supposed to close to my body for maximum protection and no leaks and my rubber pants don't have a single drop of unabsorbed urine floating around in them when i change. I Just Love my Diapers they are things of beauty.

I like diapers, but I also hate diapers at the same time. I try not to let diapers define who I am as a person, but I am tired of always worrying about leaking. I wear rubber pants over them, but that doesn't necessarily stop the leaks. There have been several times that my diapers have failed and I have woke up to soaked pajamas even with wearing night time diapers such as Molicares. In a perfect world, I would love to be able to wear when I want to and not because I have to. I have come across some remarkably soft diapers on the inside and out so it makes wearing much more tolerable on a daily basis. I am also always on the look out for a thinner diaper that has the capability to hold as much as an Abena or Molicare overnight diaper. I haven't found one yet that has worked for me.

I pretty terrible thing happened to be when I was in sixth grade. i'll try not to get too graphic. I was on a field trip was a two week summer camp type thing my school did. I have always been a very shy person, and I hated using public restrooms whenever possible. Of course I would use it just when nobody else was around. A day before we took the bus back I got a upset stomach. I figured I could hold it in since the bathroom was really crowded with us being about to leave. It would normally have been ~2 hours to get back to the school. There was a accident so we got held up a couple hours. I couldn't hold it any longer, and let it go in a bus filled with my friends, and classmates. I was wearing shorts so it wasn't discreet at all.

The teachers dealt with the incident very professionally. I have never had a chance to properly thank them. Someone provided me with stuff to clean my self, and some new clothes since all my stuff was packed. I also got a private ride home in a teachers suv rather than the bus. Like one would expect of a group of 6th graders they weren't understanding at all. This led to many emotional scars. Wasn't a happy period of my life. I didn't really have anyone to vent to, and I became kind of a outcast. My group of friends all started avoiding me after this incident. I lived in a small city so this continued throughout high school.

I hit puberty in 7th grade and this is when I started to learn of a few kinks that i had developed. Initially it was more of watersports type deal. I liked seeing women in being desperate to use the restroom. When in 8th grade a transfer student came in wearing a pacifier (around her neck) and childish clothes.

I have always had an attraction to nappies ever since I was young but have only started exploring them in any length a few years ago in my early twenties. They are comfortable and make me feel babyish. I like the padded feeling between my legs and under my bottom. They allow me to pretend that I am a little girl. I wear cloth to bed and would like to expand my collection and also explore other disposables I haven't yet tried but finances are really tight at the moment.

• Like 1

I like them because they are thick and soft...love the way they hug me down below. They also have to be plastic ones,love that crinkle sound they make as I rub and feel them .Also as I move they crinkle too....The sound keeps telling me Ive got a diaper on........

When I was a kid, and wet the bed, I was told that I was to blame for it. If only I had a diaper on, the

Some great answers folks and some reasons just like me feel good in them and love how they feel wet and dry and between my legs! its also pretty sexual for me also ive even cum in my nappy whilst just walking in it wet!

Everyone is different, of course. I happen to like the secure, comfortable feeling of having a thick, warm diaper on. It's not sexual, or anything. Plain and simple. I just love the way it feels.