LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What To Read?

Hey guys,

I`ve been looking all over the forums, and didn`t quite find a good place to put this question, not even in the Story section.

So, I went back to our secret fort, as this is the most comfortable place as far as I`m concerned...

Well now, I`ve finished reading the last of Danny`s novels, and now, I`m still left wanting for more...

For those who are unfamiliar about what I`m talking about, just search the internet for: "Simon`s Journal", "Alvin ever after" and "Goodbye normal jeans" - u can find them all on Nifty btw.

The stories are based around bed-wetters, but that is just a small part of them. Actually what i love about them is: the adventure packed story line, mischievous attitude of the boys in the stories, and the innocent coming of age scenes.

That aside, I would really appreciate if someone who has also read these novels can give me a hint on what else I may read that`s in the same register. If u haven`t read them, but still want to give me a hint, please state that in your post, and give details! ;)

Many thanks,

Swampy

• 1 month later...

unfortunately I see not many ppl have read these novels, so, I`m kinda bumping the thread a bit, maybe there is still someone who can gimme a hint on what to read next (AK