LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Magic Nursery

DKN117

Family time was so cute! it kinda makes sense that they don't have fathers.

Since they all took to Amara as an additional parent so quickly.

Another great chapter! please continue and thank you for sharing.

Originally, this was going to be the first half of the second-to-last post. However, to keep you guys from waiting, I've split what was the s-t-l post into two. Here's the first bit, and therefore the third-to-last post. Enjoy!

-------

DAY 7 - 2:55 PM

Bella relaxed as she laid her head in her mama’s lap, as the happy woman softly stroked her hair while Amara slowly & gently rubbed her tummy. The other four were relaxing in their own way, their families nearby. While still fussing over their own kids, the moms and older siblings had also started gushing over each other’s kids as well; Ashley’s family was particularly taken with Bella.

Right now, Mimi’s mother hugged Misha from behind… and, feeling something, turned to face her.

“How long has your diapie been wet, sweetie?

Words honestly cannot even begin to describe the happy, warm, wonderful fuzzy feelings that I feel when I read this story. My heart will feel sad & torn indeed when this story is done,

How cute! it's so nice that their all one big happy family now!

i hope the older siblings join in with Amara's de-ageing spell.
Please continue and thank you for sharing.

And here's the penultimate post! ...Penultimate means "second to last", in case you're confused.

-------

5:05 PM

The groups continued to bond, watching a few short movies, making small talk, and finalizing get-together plans. The moms and older siblings still happily took whatever chance they could get to snuggle their adorable baby-girls; hugs, cuddles, tickles, and diaper-pats went around with plenty to spare. No further diaper changes had been needed yet. Mimi’s and Misha’s mothers were clandestinely in talks with Amara over maybe getting their sons a little “baby time

Bravo again! Well Done! Honestly, I am shocked that you haven't picked up a lot more readers & specifically comments about this story. Particularly because of the acceptance on behalf of the kids real life families, that in my opinion, acceptance is something that every one of us who is into this scene regardless of how or the amount we are involved are seeking. I will be both glad & sad to see what comes next & how this ends, Thank you again for writing,

DarkKnight!Joker: And here we go.

-------

7:15 PM

The time that Amara and her baby-kids were dreading had come: time for the kids to go home. All five of them carried some books and movies, ones they had picked from the massive bookshelf and the “TARDIS cabinet

Awesome! Wonderful! Again, a Hugely, Gigantic Thank You for writing such a wonderfully awesome story! I loved the ending, & the Happiness & acceptance the kids have is something I wish all of us had in real life,

Thank you for this wonderful story it was an amazing experience and i'm sad to see it go.

With that in mind...you have to do a sequel showing the 11 days! Oh pretty please!.

The world needs more cuteness! so until Amara-Mama and Bella-bee return i'll see you later.

And a BIG thank you for sharing!.(flash of pink light then fade out)

I hope you all enjoyed my first Diaper Story.

I have no current plans for a sequel, though you never know... Also, I have the barest inkling of another story idea, but I don't know if I'll follow through with it.

If you want to see more of my work (which, by the way, currently contains three permanently-diapered characters, though they are not the primary focus), check out my fanfiction-dot-net fic series, "Teana's Travels":

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/TeanasTravels

If you decide to look, you'll no doubt notice how my writing skills have improved a little since I first started out. I have touched-up versions in my computer's files that I plan to post on DeviantArt, but until I can update my Internet Explorer 7 to IE8 I can't post anything on DA other than comments.