LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Magic Nursery

DKN117

Holy X-BOX! this story's taken some interesting turn's since i last checked!.<br />(Ironic as i'm writing this on my PS3!) i love all the gamer references.<br />Great last couple of chapters! please continue and thank you for sharing.

WARNING: Mild adult content in this post.

-------

3:30 PM

Ashley and Misha sat & watched as Bella played her game. She was playing networked co-op with a few of the other groups’ members – Chisame from Group Two, Mami from Group Three, and Kagura from Group Seven. The two spectators watched as four bipedal energy-shielded mechs armed with machineguns and rocket launchers stomped through a valley with two large structures on either end, gunning down alien foot-soldiers and blowing purple alien aircraft out of the sky.

“Commander Palmer,

Yeah, the thing you need to know is... The multi-story series I've been working on, "Teana's Travels", has both diapers (three individuals - Erika, Nozomi, Mariko - have to wear them for different reasons) and (implied) sex (the members of the main seven-girl team are all 'active', usually with each other). So I'm... just sort of used to, occasionally, switching back & forth between a "Diapered Cuteness" scene and a "Sexy Sex Timez" scene (especially since Nozomi, who's 16, now has a sexual partner, and Erika & her boyfriend are 11 so they're starting to hit "that age" where they get "curious"), and I guess it kinda got blurred together here. The hazard of working on more than one fic at once, I guess.

Don't worry i still think this is a cute story and it wasn't that explicit.

Although a 9 year old knowing how to french kiss is a little odd.

be more realistic if they made out awkwardly not really knowing what to do.

nevertheless this is still supremely cute thank you for sharing.

DAY 6 – 8:05 AM

The five kids walked back into the bedroom, having gotten out of the bath, and all hopped up on the bed; Amara, presently divided into five, followed them. Now that Bella knew what those odd sensations during certain parts of her body being washed were, she’d actually felt little thrills of anticipation leading up to the oh-so-brief moments of spraying, washing, rinsing, and drying. Now, they all lay lined up on top of the bed, the three longer-haired kids with their hair in pigtails with frilly pink ribbons while Mimi & Misha had little (fake) flowers in their hair, all of them forming a chain of held hands as they waited to be diapered. Amara thought it was adorable.

As one, they were all put into their usual soft, thick, puffy, extra-comfy diapers, white with baby-pink tapes and waistbands (the sound of five little giggles from being powdered was like music to Amara’s ears). Amara then undid her Shade Duplication spell, re-forming into a single person. Then, she placed both of her hands on Bella’s tummy, while the other four kids each felt two warm, soft, invisible hands on the soft, sensitive bellies.

And then Amara ‘attacked’ their tummies and sides. Five diapered baby-kids wriggled and twitched on the bed, as the air was filled with an unimaginably adorable chorus of girlish, babyish giggling laughter. Amara couldn’t help but laugh lightly as she continued the tickling, the sheer force of the cuteness completely overwhelming her. Tears of laughter and joy ran down Bella’s face as she wiggled and bucked, trying in vain to escape the assault on her soft, sensitive little tummy and her sides. Then Amara gave into an urge, bent down, and unexpectedly blew a raspberry on Bella’s tummy just above her belly-button while still tickling her, making the girl let out a loud squeal of laughter.

Amara did not pull away all at once. Instead, she tapered the tickling off, slowing it down for the five kids, gradually bringing their giggles down while also prolonging the ‘torture’. When she finally stopped, she heard the sound of five little lungs panting for breath, interspersed with random giggles, and looked at her five adorable baby girls as they lay there, the aftershocks running through them now & then to make them giggle, faces flushed and heart-meltingly cute smiles on their faces. She bent down and, moving from one end of the baby-chain to the other, planted a soft kiss on each of their tummies, earning another little giggle from each one.

“I love you kids

• Like 1

Just a few more after this.

-------

DAY 7 – 8:20 AM

The five kids and Amara appeared in the main room with a flash of pale-pink light. The kids were still panting slightly with a few tiny aftershock-giggles from the recent tickle-fest (this time, Mimi had gotten the “tummy-raspberry

Cute cute cute cute CUTE! i'm on cuteness overload here!.

I've had stories make me cry because their sad before.

But i've never had a story make me cry tears of joy until now.

I feel so warm and fuzzy inside...i'm gonna go hug my mom!.

Thank you for sharing.

Not the last post; more like the third-to-last, maybe fourth-to-last.

-------

Several flashes of pale-pink light accompanied the teleportation of the five baby-kids and their families into the main room. Immediately each of the kids was subjected to being fawned over by the families of the other four, who were overwhelmed by the cuteness that the five displayed together. They were embarrassed (especially Bella, Mimi, Misha, and Ashley, due to being topless and in diapers in Mimi’s brother’s presence), but they couldn’t help but enjoy the attention.

Now, everyone was seated – Bella and Mimi in their moms’ laps, Alex & Ashley in their sisters’, and Misha in her brother’s – as Amara stood before them.

“Now…