LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Magic Nursery

DKN117

Thank you DKN117 even though your story has a magical elf.

It also has more heart and real emotion than any i've read in a long time.

I hope to read more of these characters even after this story ends.

This definitely deserves a sequel! thank you for sharing.

This next part's pretty short, but I felt that sticking it onto something after might've detracted from the mood this part may or may not invoke. ...Rest assured, there is PLENTY more coming. I just want to end today on a cute note.

-------

DAY 4 - 7:47 AM

Bella let out a cute little moan as she awakened, keeping her eyes closed. The first thing she was aware of was a wonderful, comforting warmth. She remembered yesterday’s events and opened her eyes, and sure enough she was still cuddled up with and partially atop Ashley, the strawberry-blonde’s cute and beautiful sleeping face right in front of her own. Bella’s left hand and Ashley’s right were holding, fingers intertwined, while Ashley’s left arm was around Bella’s waist while Bella’s right arm was draped over Ashley’s chest and side. Bella slowly brought her right hand up and softly rested it against Ashley’s cheek. After a few seconds, Ashley’s eyes slowly opened, and a loving smile appeared on her sleepy face.

“Good morning, Bella

• Like 1

NOTICE: Yesterday was the last day of my Christmas Vacation; from now on, barring special circumstances, I'm AFK from 8:45 AM to 2:25 PM on Mondays through Fridays. Updates will be less frequent, as I will have less time to work on them. But fear not; they ARE coming. There'll just be a bit more of a wait between them now. Sorry.

NOTICE: Yesterday was the last day of my Christmas Vacation; from now on, barring special circumstances, I'm AFK from 8:45 AM to 2:25 PM on Mondays through Fridays. Updates will be less frequent, as I will have less time to work on them. But fear not; they ARE coming. There'll just be a bit more of a wait between them now. Sorry.

Thanks for Writing & eventhough I'll be disappointed that the wait will be longer between chapters, this story is worth the wait! Please Continue! *Anxiously, yet Patiently Waiting*

The trio appeared in the main room, Bella and Ashley letting themselves plop down lightly onto the soft, lightly-padded floor. Seconds later, three more flashes of pink light in rapid succession accompanied the arrival of Alex, Misha, and Mimi, each with an Amara guiding them; Alex’s long, pretty golden hair was again in pigtails with big pink ribbons, while Mimi’s still had a cute little pink fake flower and Misha’s had that cute little pink bow barrette. The four Amaras then transformed into light and flowed together, forming the original/whole Amara once more.

Alex crawled over to Bella and Ashley, noticing that the former looked… happier, somehow – she looked like a huge weight was no longer on her shoulders, and when she smiled at him it was a smile as pure and cheerful as Ashley’s smiles.

“Hi, Alex

• Like 1

And it won't let me italicize, bold, or upsize my rant to emphasize how RAGINGLY ANGRY it makes me, either! ---> Supposed-to-be-Max-Font-Size-Exclamation: AAAAAAAARGGGGHGHGARWSGBNEURGSHCFDSGB!!!!!!!!111~~!~!!

I'm glad Amara's started coaxing bee's old personality to come out again.

Hopefully It will balance out with her newer side.

Sorry the sites not cooperating it must be frustrating especially if its interfering with your artistic intent.

Still your a great writer DNK117 don't let it get you down too much thank you for sharing.

Welp, I've typed out and Ctrl+C the next bit from a Word Document. But this site's toolbar (with the Bold, Italic, Font, Size, etc. options) is still MIA. So this next bit's probably gonna be just as unwantedly un-italicized as the last one.

This is gonna F*CKING SUCK.

*Hits Ctrl+V*

-----

5:00 PM

The day passed on without incident. Scenes from the films were discussed, a few diapers were changed, books were read, and hugs were given. Right now, Ashley, Alex, and Bella sat together, talking about their planned arrangement.

“S-So you’re okay with… sharing me with Ashley?

• Like 1

A little bit PG as the baby-kids' affections for each other assert themselves...

-------

DAY 5 – 7:48 AM

Bella woke up again experiencing that wonderful warmth, as she lay there with Ashley and Alex cuddling her. She smiled and let out a content sigh as she slowly, softly rubbed their backs, and in response they both simultaneously snuggled against her a little closer. The feeling of peace and safety and happiness she felt was overwhelming, such that she felt tears of joy beginning to build within her eyes.

Within a minute, Ashley and Alex stirred and woke up within seconds of each other. They leaned in and kissed each other, and then both laid a gentle kiss on Bella’s neck. They then looked up as they heard a sniffle, to see Bella giving them an absolutely beautiful smile, tears in her eyes.

“Happy tears?

• Like 1

So adorable :) I wonder if any of the rest of the kids will ask to be enchanted, when they leave, so that regular underwear they put on turns into cute custom diapers, with all the usual enchantments, except the one bouts only being removed by their Mommy, and an extra two enchantments, so when they take them off once they are soggy or messy they'll turn back into regularly wear-soiled underwear, and a stealth enchantment so nobody else except their friends who were there will see them as anything but regular underwear, and there's no piles of used diapers to dispose of, just the normal laundry.