LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Magic Nursery

DKN117

Insert Witty Comment Here

----------

Next Day – 7:50 AM

Bee slowly opened her eyes. She lay there for a few seconds, not doing anything. Her eyes widened with fear as she realized this wasn’t her bed, but then all the memories of yesterday came rushing back, and she blushed as she remembered everything that had happened to her. She looked over at the clock on the wall, seeing the glowing green numbers. It was about 10 minutes before when she normally woke up.

She slowly moved her arms around, stretching them beneath the covers, feeling her elbow joints pop as she stretched. She then started moving her legs… and was very quickly made aware of the presence of her now-soaked nighttime diaper. She had wet at least twice during the night, and the already-thick diaper was even thicker and squishy from having absorbed it all. It had since cooled, and was now cool and clammy. It was a rather unpleasant feeling, especially when she accidentally tried to press her legs together, squishing the wet diaper against her crotch while still failing to close her legs thanks to the diaper’s thickness.

She decided to lay there while moving as little as possible, so as to avoid aggravating the icky feeling any more. After a few minutes, however, a burst of pale-pink light accompanied the arrival of Amara… Well, of an Amara, Bee mentally corrected herself as she remembered that spell. The lights came on, though dimmed enough that Bee’s sleepy eyes weren’t bothered by them.

“Good morning, Baby Bella

This Story just keeps getting better & better! Please do continue, & Hurry! Thanks, I am looking forward to what comes next!

Rockies Fan.

Fair warning, everybody: updates may slow down a little because:

• My 10-day vacation is over; I have to go back to my Monday-Friday 8:30-2:30 program (well, I have Tuesday the 1st off, but...)

• A lot of my (now-reduced) time will be taken up by the Halo 4 Infinity Challenge

• I'm also presently preparing to transfer 62 Pokemon from my White version to my White2. This requires catching 62 "Com-Mons".

• I'm ALSO working on my "Teana's Travels" series

I'll be adding to upcoming posts whenever I can, but those moments where I can will be a little fewer and further between. Sorry.

Last update of my vacation, and thus the last before the update frequency will likely decrease somewhat.

-------

In a burst of pale-pink light, Amara appeared in the main room, carrying Bella. Seconds later, four more bursts in quick succession signaled the arrival of the other four. Each of the Amaras then gently set their respective kids down, and then as one they transformed into glowing light that flowed together in the center of the room, fading to reveal Amara, returned to being a single person. She was panting lightly.

“Well,

Thank you again for writing & while I am disappointed that the wait will be longer between chapters, this story is well worth the wait! Please continue when you can,

Rockies Fan.

Surprise: I have today off! My vacation's last day is tomorrow, not yesterday.

--------

After everyone had finished breakfast, Amara stayed in the main room, just enjoying the kids’ company. “I’ve not really anything else to do at the moment,

Last update of 2012!

Gonna be a mite busy tomorrow. I've got to start work on the next chapter of Teana's Travels Book 13 (coming up: the heroes' forces fight to defend Tokyo-3 from SEELE's army), continue with the Halo 4 Infinity Challenge (Regicide is a surprisingly fun play mode!), transfer loads of Pokemon from my White to my White-2, and watch the Rose Parade (my 18-year-old younger sister is actually going to be marching in it for the second year in a row; I feel kinda obligated to watch).

-------

4:30 PM

The next handful of hours passed peacefully. Amara changed the kids’ diapers whenever needed (a little magic and plenty of water throughout the day meant that each one wet their diaper about once every 2.5-3.5 hours on average, each time being a quite productive wetting, and would stay in this pattern for the rest of their stay in this realm). Amara watched movies with the kids, and it was rare that she didn’t have one of them in her lap, cuddling and ‘petting’ and relaxing them with a beatific smile on her face, occasionally giving a little tickle so as to hear an adorable little giggle from whomever she was cuddling. Bee was very embarrassed to find out that, when sufficiently tickled, she happened to have the cutest, girliest, most babyish giggle of the five.

Right now, Bee sat at the foot of the couch, watching a CGI black hole gobble up a CGI star with narration and faint background music. Suddenly, she let out a tiny squeak as she felt her bladder emptying, the warmth spreading through her diaper. Blushing, she turned to Amara. “U-Um… A-Amara?

What a wonderful story! please continue when ever you can until then i'll be patiently awaiting more.

Thank you for sharing. P.S I like it better when they crawl (they seem to do that more than walk anyway).

Day 3 – 8:17 AM

Bee sat her bare bottom down on the bed and swung her legs up, her freshly-clean & dry nude body sinking into the bed just a little teeny bit. She obediently lifted her legs up, allowing Amara to telekinetically grab hold of her legs & hips and hoist them up, as she slid a fresh diaper underneath. Bella let out a breath as she was powdered like yesterday morn, and then the soft, ultra-comfortable, humiliatingly-adorable girly diaper was taped up. Then, she was sat up, and Amara went to work on her hair.

“You’ll look so cute, sweetie~

And now, Bella reaches her lowest point, starting to fall into a pit of despair... only for Amara to catch her and pull her back out.

-------

5:00 PM

The hours passed without incident. Ashley’s favored cartoons continued to play, while she took every opportunity to snuggle with Bella and Alex. Amara showed up to change diapers whenever needed, and also to spend time with her adorable baby-kids. Misha and Mimi remained close together, never leaving each other’s side for more than a minute; Bella had to admit it was adorable.

Despite the frequent hugs and cuddles with Alex and Ashley, Bella still seemed a little down, constantly looking embarrassed and a tad listless. Amara noticed, and now came up to her, kneeling down in front of her.

“What’s wrong, Bella?

• Like 1

This is one of the sweetest, kindest, tender, loving stories I have ever read & I am looking foward to what's next, Please continue,

Rockies Fan.