LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(Imaginary) Gifts For The Abdl On Your List

DavidMW

An idea popped into my head as I read a post in another thread about the crinkle concerns of diaper wearers. What gifts do you wish existed for the ABDL on your Christmas shopping list?

The one that occurred to me...

Bose Crinkle-Canceling Soundwave

Instead of speaking louder to block out the crinkling noise your diaper makes, connect the Bose Crinkle-Canceling Soundwave to your belt. It works to isolate and "remove" those unwanted sounds while preserving the ambient audio signal. That means you can enjoy all your activities without having to make enough noise to drown out your diaper crinkles. Also works with plastic pants.

A diaper that completely eliminates odors. I always feel very self-conscious when wearing diapers around my wife because of the smells. I cover them up with Mommie's Scents drops, but even they can't cover a wet diaper after a couple of hours.

She's great and never complains, but I'm sure it gets to her sometimes.

i would like adult size goodnights or under jamms or any type of babydiaper thats big enough for adults that look identical to the baby ones and have the same security in proportion to them baby sizes !!!!!!

An idea popped into my head as I read a post in another thread about the crinkle concerns of diaper wearers. What gifts do you wish existed for the ABDL on your Christmas shopping list?

The one that occurred to me...

Bose Crinkle-Canceling Soundwave

Instead of speaking louder to block out the crinkling noise your diaper makes, connect the Bose Crinkle-Canceling Soundwave to your belt. It works to isolate and "remove" those unwanted sounds while preserving the ambient audio signal. That means you can enjoy all your activities without having to make enough noise to drown out your diaper crinkles. Also works with plastic pants.

ive got some from walgreens that are cloth so theres no crinkle and by far the best over the counter diapers