LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Pill Causing Temporary Incontinence

well for us with paresis or however it is spelled...we can enjoy muscle relaxants. A while ago I had back problems and was giving skelaxin. Recently, I had some tension and took that and realized that my flow as much better.

It's not a pill, but I'm wondering whether any folks here have tried or had much success with the Warpmymind hypnosis stuff. I've come across references to that site a few times (the 12 month program mentions it, too) and finally took a look last night. There are a fair number of "success story" comments, but I don't recall reading any such success stories in DD, so I read them with a lot of skepticism.

OK, back with a more serious answer :P First is that I'm always disappointed to see this kind of thread title, then in reading the post I find that such a pull still doesn't exist :( I do think all of us would like to try something like that! My own 'Holy Grail Quest' is for something which would switch bladder control on and off instantly and completely :blush: Moreso if someone else could control the switch remotely :wub:

@DavidMW I have tried the WMM bedwetting files and they did seem to have a very mild effect on me :) I did not listen to them extensively or regularly, but I did wet in my sleep a tiny bit more often when I went to sleep listening to them. My personal assessment of them is that they can help you achieve what you want so long as you don't have any doubts about actually getting that ;) Others have had varied experiences with these and with other Hypnosis systems; how they will work for you nobody can say till you've tried them yourself. The real key is to have no inhibitions, conscious or unconscious, about actually achieving your goal completely B) With that, the subconscious effect of hypnosis is very effective. Without that, they may help you get past those inhibitions and lead to success. They cannot overcome strong inhibitions so if the subject (you) is not agreeable to the idea, they will not work :whistling: With some being free, the WMM files are certainly worth a try!

Bettypooh

Would be good to have a safe method of producing urgent uncontrolled wettings on a temporary basis.

Not a pill, although a diuretic like "frusimide" can be interesting.

Purchase a couple of balloons, about 1/2 the size of a clenched fist before inflating. Cut off about 1/2 of the neck for a start (more can be cut off later) and inserting four fingers into the now much looser neck, pull it over your cock with a full bladder and an additional extra drink. Don't worry, unless you are huge you can safely wear it for 1/2 an hour, maybe more, it does not cut off the blood supply and your knob does not drop off.

The knack is to have just enough neck to hold the balloon on, depending on "the angle of dangle", when it is sufficiently filled ( it may take a few balloons to get this just right ) .

Once you have just filled the balloon, position it in your nappy, then hang on till you bladder refills. from the moment that you continue filling the balloon you are committed to have an urgent uncontrolled wetting when the balloon blows off.

• Like 1

Not a pill, although a diuretic like "frusimide" can be interesting.

Purchase a couple of balloons, about 1/2 the size of a clenched fist before inflating. Cut off about 1/2 of the neck for a start (more can be cut off later) and inserting four fingers into the now much looser neck, pull it over your cock with a full bladder and an additional extra drink. Don't worry, unless you are huge you can safely wear it for 1/2 an hour, maybe more, it does not cut off the blood supply and your knob does not drop off.

The knack is to have just enough neck to hold the balloon on, depending on "the angle of dangle", when it is sufficiently filled ( it may take a few balloons to get this just right ) .

Once you have just filled the balloon, position it in your nappy, then hang on till you bladder refills. from the moment that you continue filling the balloon you are committed to have an urgent uncontrolled wetting when the balloon blows off.

Hmmm..... Why was I waiting for the part where the clowns show up????

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

@Diapertime42 lol nice i couldnt laugh any harder just the randomness was awesome lol

And @wet knight still trying to figure that out in my head.. Sounds interesting just dont know if i would get it right..