LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

World Of Warcraft Server Opening - And Call For Help

DailyDi

So my favorite role for raids and dungeons is healer. I've only ever played Horde, and I started with Burning Crusade.

I don't know if we've settled on faction... Horde is definitely my pref... I don't think Pally was available to Horde in vanilla. Should I be looking at Priest?

Im currently playing Live WoW with some friends and some Planetside 2 + some browser games, so not sure how much time ill get to play vanilla

I will get to 60 eventually, but it all depends on the playerbase cause playing alone to 60 can get quite boring

Playing Horde on Live btw so playing alliance on this srver is fine for me as i love the gnome :P

So, I'll be the one to ask it, is this WoW when you had to buy ammo, or is this after that, because that was a huge turn off for me from WoW when they did that. i even stopped playing and uninstalled with weeks left on my subscription after they did that because it was so not RP enough. However, if it is still in there, then keep your eyes peeled for a tauren warrior with a gun! (cause thats me, lol)

That is the greatest news ever! :D I just registered and am going to get my girlfriend to register and play with me! To all those who were involved in this project, from the bottom of my heart, I wish to thank you. No amount of words can begin to explain how excited this makes me, to be able to play WoW again the way it was meant to be played is a dream come true. :)