LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

World Of Warcraft Server Opening - And Call For Help

DailyDi

I know I come in at what most people would consider off hours, but is there any chance of advertising the wow server more in the community just to increase the number of players?

Now we are mostly below lv 30, so it's OK to solo, but hell if I know how we'll be able to do a raid at this rate... :(

I was thinking of something like sending an E-mail to all forum members announcing the wow server, the fact that it's only for the members, and even what wow is. I'm sure that even those who are new to wow, would receive support from seasoned players now that we are not all high level. Further on it will just be more difficult, and the high leveled people will be frustrated that they won't gather the numbers for raiding.

I would happily play it as I'd played wow in the past and did raids on what was at the time the top guild on the server, however as my situation doesn't allow me to play there's no way I can. (Having to hide I even go on these forums let alone everything else) I would suspect that many other people who have to hide their fetish couldn't really get away with it either