LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Difference Of Quality.

Hey guys, I have been an dl for a majority of my teen years, and now having a lot more Independence I took my diaper life to a 'official' level. Up until recently I had been make-shifting all of my fetish items, and opting for second rate stuff because you can get most of these items from common goods, which require little commitment, especially for younger abdls who still live with prying parents or roommates. As I said before I have gone 'official', which basically means if I want something I get the real thing. Now you may think, no shit the real thing is better, and while you are correct, most young abdl's I have spoken with or met, including myself have forgone this for fear of getting caught or becoming too invested to pull away.

I am here to say it is worth it. Especially when it comes to the actual diapers. I lived off of local pharmacy brand diapers like depends for YEARS, thinking I had experienced the best of what diapers had to offer, but good lord was I wrong. If you are one of those younger abdls, like I still am, or just new to the diaper community do yourself a favor and bypass the crap pharmacy brands and buy quality diapers. There are plenty of quality diapers out there for similar prices, and it makes a world of a difference in all aspects. Now the most common issue is acquiring them in a discreet way, a way your parents/roommates cannot trace back to you as these quality diapers are usually only offered online. I did this by buying a pre-paid credit card from a local store such as walmart (make sure to register your card online to where you live, as it is required for online purchases). Then buy the diapers with the card (http://www.xpmedical.com/ is one of many great sites to buy professionally made diapers) and then choose to ship by fedex (or a similar shipping company). Then provide a shipping address to a nearby fedex store which will hold the package until you come pick it up (ID required). You can figure out which stores provide holding services from their website. Once the package arrives they will call you with the number you provide, so make sure it is a number you will pickup and not anyone else, and then just go pick it up! If you end up using xpmedical they have very discreet boxing so go with confidence and get your quality diapers and that's it, you did it!

Well, that was much more in-depth than I had originally planned. Really I just wanted to share that opting for second rate stuff out of fear is just not worth it, when in reality it is so easy to get the real deal. I know there are lots of young teen abdls sprouting up in this rapidly growing community and don't want them to wait so long like I did. Anyway, I am sure I am not the first to post something like this, but it's said and done now.

So happy diaper hunting! :D

Theif! Theif! (Huge Grin). i seem to remember saying this same thing five or more years ago!

Now, one more pointer: Work out how those damp and potentially smelly diapers are going to get themselves onto a garbage truck. Makes life much more pleasant...and if you need to deodorize, a dollop of hdrogen peroxide definitely helps for at least a few days.

I'm paranoid so I tend to ziplock everything then put those ziplocked bags into a trashbag and then that trashbag into another trash bag… then I dispose of it myself at the complex trash compactor so really there's no reason to go through all that trouble.

Glad to hear that you took 'the shortcut' to diaper success :D Still, for some buying at retail is a good option based on what you're looking for. Admittedly there isn't much to be found there, but if you're only going to use it recreationally for a short time a store brand or Depends will do just fine ;) And if you're like me just needing a little help to get through the day with dry pants, the retail brands work here too :whistling: But if you really want a long-term diaper experience, only mail order or online will get you the better diapers, and there is a world of difference between these and the usual ones found at retail B)

Most online sellers will ship in discreet packaging- just check into this to make sure. My last Bambinos shipment had a return addy of "BHG" and their address, nothing else to indicate what was inside :) One Ebay seller wasn't so good- they 'discreetly' shipped a small order in a shipping bag which got torn :bash: but the now-exposed contents were OK.

Bettypooh

DLdapper, I learned a long time ago, and have been trying to tell everyone else about it too, that a good premium diaper makes soo much more sense than most anything you can buy locally. There are always ways around shipping problems and payment methods that it's really a moot-point argument against them. I'm glad to see you've figured it out too. Enjoy your diapers!