What Are You Wearing?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Diapered Daddy

i am currently using eurobrief....very good diaper.....but normally im an attends girl

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lil Angel;

Where did you get the Euro Brief from? I've seen them on the internet but can't find a place to order them from.

I never get around to buying dipers..

Today, I am home early froom work. Just made my towel-diper(draped in toiletpaper). But I`ve advanced a little. I have made my own disposable plastic pants. Thin look-trough plastic that Ive tied in knots on each side, so that I can see the diper trough it. :-)

A definate diper-feel improvment.

I have started thinking about wearing dipers day and knight.

Last night I had a dream about it.. :-) mmm.

DonDipe

2nd Attends 10 of the day. And quite soaked. Got on SW airlines with my friend in Vegas and flew to Phoenix. Was wearing shortalls and baby print shirt. My plastic panties (with another baby print) peaked from the side vent of the shortalls. After getting to my Phoenix hotel I had wet asbout 4-5 times and was quite soaked. The plastic pants prevented a leak though. My friend changed me and we went to an ABDL much in Phoenix area. By late evening, my second Attends 10 is pretty wet, Will change again and go to bed.

I just got up and am in a very wet and messy Mega Careline Premium diaper. It is the first time that I have tried these diapers and I think that I like them. Real thick. I put it on during the Super Bowl last night. :D

I come to this board every morning not to feel so all alone and it is sad when there are no new posts. I thought I would start this one for people who want to just check in and "feel connected." Not much is new here except I took a real long walk yesterday by a beach, did some telecommuting work, and got some new crayons.