LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im in a wet Tender care night at the moment. I've been wearing it for quite a long time so its pretty full :unsure: but Im getting a bath soon so theres no point changing until after I get out. I've splashed out on some Tena Maxi recently so I might wear one of those for bed after my bath :)

I checked the for sale section but like you I dont quite fit into small size. Its really annoying coz small only just dont fit me by about 5mm which means the medium are kinda big on me :lol:<_>

P.S. £10 for 10 small? are they special gold ones? :P

Guest diaper_boi

I'm sitting in a wet Attends diaper. It's the old style from the 90's. I got a few of them off ebay and I love them. I think it's the smell that I like so much. I wish they still made them that way....

I am in a promise clasic with a old depend undergarment for a soaker, the promise is just starting to turn the stripe blue, the dpends undergarment is soaked (lots of coffee). I like the undergarments for soakers as they are sented and smell real good. I am out of attends right now, but will be getting more soon.

What kind of pullup though???? tena discreet plus or tena pants discreet or drynites or huggies training pants or molicare mobile ot Attends pullon no 8.

There are so many kinds off pullup and absorbancy to go with em.

Anyway as u messed it, I think your parents would notice a messy pullup smell much easier than rustling diaper. :lol: