LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Opened Pack Of 7 Fabine Exclusive Medium Diapers For Sale

Basically I tried out 1 of them, and the fucking medium is too tight and is on the small side.

Will swap ONLY for a pack of Tena slip Maxi medium, or a mixture of Tena slip super mediums and Tena slip plus mediums.

Or for a pack of Attends 10 regular medium.

Or for a pack of Molicare super plus medium.

Or:

£15 inc p&p for 7 Fabine Exclusive medium diapers my final price I'll be letting them go for.

would you swap for a pack of 10 Abena M4 ( the old X-plus) meduim ?

Where abouts in LDN are you ?

Are they the plastic ones? If so yes..... I'm in NW London (nearest I can say on a public forum is a 10 min walk off Church Lane).

Trouble is how would we meet up? I don't travel far on my own at the moment, due to uncontrolled epilepsy.

If I knew you well online beforehand, I might invite you to the house, if mum is happy about that....

Its no bother to post, just wondered if you were close as it would save hassle.

IM Se London so it would take forever to get to NW anyway.

Unfortunately they are the cloth ones, still hold a decent amount, they just dont fit my skinny butt.

Im a small meduim, Tena fit me well as do Attends. Abena are big meduims id say.

You got anything alse, such as Tena's, Attends or Molicare I listed above we could swap for? Otherwise the money is fine otherwise

Nah only the Abenas im afraid,

Pack of Tenas i found online for £14.50 free delivery for 24 !

If you want me to send these to your house i can as i dont have them to swap

Better than paying £18 anyway :P

Tena slip maxi medium's?

Size 40 inch waist size. Such bullshit they say up to 44 inch waist, it barely fits me at a 40 inch waist. More like up to a 38 inch waist comfortably,LOL...

That's Buntewindel,Bambino, and Cuddlz,Classy Comfort,ABU Cushies,ABU SDK, all with iffy sized mediums that are on the small-ish side, compared to all other incontinence products I've tried such as Tena slip maxi medium, Molicare super plus medium, Abena x plus medium, Attends slip regular 10 medium ALL fit me FINE as mediums.

Why cannot diapers aimed at the AB/DL market medium's be the same sized as the incontinence products market medium's?

If Infernus doesn't get back to me on the diaper swap, I can do an opened pack of 7 (out of 8) Fabine Exclusive medium for £15 including p&p as my final price for DL_UK or anyone alse...

Hey

I can put the money into your account on monday morning just spoke to infurnac and he said he wasnt going to go for it email me on daniel_walters13@hotmail.com if your intreasted

dan x

Just a bit wary why you only have 1 post..... And this is your first only post and it says your validating.

And don't you mean Infernus? As infurnac is a completely different name, unless it was a mistake...

Infernus just got back to me and told me FunkySheep13 was a friend of his, so he's claimed them for now, will know for sure when I get the money though.

• 2 weeks later...