LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Could Have Any Superpower...

What would it be? No rules whatsoever...except for a response like "to copy any other superpower." That's too easy...and too, like, heavy, mmaannnn. It's like, psychological.

As bad as it sounds, I'd either want to stop time or control people's dreams

Well i would say the mimicing, that way i could couple any one superpower at a time, that why i would never be board with just one power, and i could use the one i need at any giving time. But if i had to narrow it down id go with one of these four Telekinesis, phasing, healing, or teleportation..

Multiple level x-ray vision! That way I'd be able to tell who wears and what type. Bwahaha ;)

Funnies aside, i would say immortality and invisibility. There's something fascinating to be able to just watch the world turn, the seasons pass, buildings and cities grow, nature's wild expanse...

As much as time travel is fun, you are still limited by your age, growing old and your life span.

A part of me would say shapeshifter above all else, but that's more for pure fun, and a closer connection with how I feel my soul/totem animal.

Persuasion, and safe version of the Midas touch but instead of gold you could turn stuff to platinum which currently is worth much more then gold oh and being able to turn yourself into a being of Metal like Colossus but Organic Adamantium not organic Steel so I can walk in front people who like to do 40+ in a neighborhood or store parking lot :)

Okay reality manipulation is a bit of a cop out as that basically equates to "any super power or anything else I can think of".

Timestop is an appealing one, though I'd have to write a paper on the rules before I'd accept it. It would suck for example to stop time whenever you slept only to realize you where aging faster than everyone else because you continued to age while time was stopped.

I'd like to be able to fly as well.....but I'd also like to be able to fly in outer space so I could....well....explore space. Not just our solar system but the galaxy as well.....

There would need to be a whole host of powers to go along with that one though.....

I'd love a perfect memory. Like if I read something I'd know it for a test. Also I'd never struggle with trying to code a webpage or a math problem again. Oh, and I'd never go into a room and then forget why I went there in the first place. :D

Barring that, then I'd like telekinesis or healing. Telekinesis because it's cool and healing because I reckon then I can even heal myself. I'd never have to spend money on food or doctors or anything like that because if I got hurt or hungry I'd automatically heal myself.

Premonitions could be cool if I could control what I'd see, like the stock market or what will happen if I make a choice. Otherwise, no. I don't want to see people die or horrible things happen and know I can't stop them.

I have that test memory thing. I never studied throughout high school and college or took notes. If I just paid attention to the lectures and read the material I would know it for the test and I still retain a lot of that stuff I learned. The downside maybe is that I have very poor longterm memory for everything else in my life. I barely remember stuff that happened a few years ago and anything more than 10 years ago (I'm 31) I only remember if I have recounted the story to someone more recently. I'm sure it's not that extreme but it really feels like that sometimes. My dad I think is the same way, although I have never talked to him specifically about it, I have noticed that my mom will routinely remember stuff he has no memory of.

In thinking about it more, I'm not entirely sure I'd ever be able to commit to choosing a superpower if such a thing was offered to me. So many possible downsides to just about anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i would say the mimicing, that way i could couple any one superpower at a time, that why i would never be board with just one power, and i could use the one i need at any giving time. But if i had to narrow it down id go with one of these four Telekinesis, phasing, healing, or teleportation..

Right after I posted this I remember thinking that I should have barred the "mirror superpower." But that's still pretty crafty =p. Speaking of, I was almost the unconscious for halloween, I was gonna dress in black and wear a mirror as a mask...too bad I thought of that a month after halloween.

Anyway, I can totally understand the vampire thing. If I were to pick a bad guy that was my favoirte/the one I was going to be it would so be Dracula. All day long.

For me I'd love to be immortal. Just having the time to fulfill any curiosity I have would be so awesome. Life is just too short for all we could experience.

As this is probably like the ultimate superpower as well, since if u have all the time in the world, u can achieve any superpower over time, there is still something else...

the eternal youth elixir would be probably my lifelong wish!

So many interesting choices! Okay, how about the ability to regulate your own unconscience processes (like continence) as well as those of people who are within a certain range of you. The range would depend on your health, strength and how many of your own processes you are controlling.

Not only could you turn off continence when you wanted to have fun in your diapers, you could also speed up your metabolism to run really fast, have a short bust of strength or be extra mentally perceptive. Within your range you could influence how people perceived you and thus attract those you wanted as well as be able to make the money you want in a sales career. Instead of fighting, you can cause your opponent to fall asleep, wet his pants, do both or attack the other guys in his crew.

This power wouldn't show up on tests and wouldn't be noticeable on its own, just the effects of what you are controlling while you're doing it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Super Power would be, produce lighting from my body and out to my hands. And be able to read people's minds, so I know who is lying to me, to send that lighting bolt up there diaper behind.