LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy Looking For His Precious Adult Baby

thatguy26

• 1 month later...

Moved this topic to the newbies section, The Mommies and Daddies area is for adult conversation amongst themselves not a meeting place. Please keep posts where they belong and read the headers for topics :)

• 5 months later...

Well, it's so nice to see another parent out here. I've been parenting adult baby since 1996. Send me a private message sometime, so we can compare notes about our parenting experiences. I was just about your age when I became a mommy. Good luck to you and your bundle of joy

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Can an admin please close this thread and remove the under age poster. Amost 18 isn't the same as being 18. Thank you.

Post deleted, member suspended till birthday! ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

I am a DL. Never could get into an ageplay mindset but I am realizing the benefits of having a daddy. I am disabled due to life long issues with CPTSD. Recently developed urinary incontinence issues and am diapered 24/7. After being a disabled I learned to atone for what's wrong with me. I am emotional haunted by a childhood of abuse, neglect and trauma.  I am seeing how having a daddy would extend what I am unable to do for myself. But I have no idea where to start, where to look or how to basically up and change my life like the diapers I am changing everyday now.  I appreciate whatever help you can offer.  mrbill77345@gmail.com 

received_1710941532276811.jpeg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well that guy it looks like I thought that you will get a lot of callers on that offer.   I am that superhero nice to meet you.   Anyway, I hope that you have a lot of fun and make a lot friends and don't be a stranger to the chat room.

• 6 months later...