LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/dl Wishlist

I was gonna wait until after Thanksgiving, but you can just group me in with all those companies all too early! :P

So, here's the deal. You can post what you want, what you're getting your little, what you're getting a friend (even non-ABDLs), whatever you want to. It's a wishlist- I'm sure we all used to ask for crazy things :P.

Obviously the focus is on ABDLs, cause that what most of us are (whom post here). It can even extend into a fantasy 'If I had a Mommy, I'd make her get me THIS'.

The idea here (at least initially) is to generate ideas for others, and talk/gossip about those great gifts we want. Especially those who are horrible at gift ideas for others (this guy!). BE CAREFUL if you have contacts who lurk here (I do). You can still keep it vague and interesting!

I will be getting her some small gifts. She loves My Little Pony, Elmo, Disney toys/figurines. I know she loves storytime- so many some good storybooks, too. if you have any ideas for what she, or you might like in this vein, feel free to offer!

But she'll also be getting some adult stuff. Still thinking of what would be ideal gifts for her... grr I suck at gifts!

Maybe a sentimental gift or two, something special. Maybe a song, maybe a poem... more flowers, perhaps?

So, c'mon... list what you are gonna ask for, what you would ideally like, what you're getting someone special, whatever you want! :

I've ordered my first couple pars of actual adult plastic pants from Babykins. I get to pick them up on Monday! Hopefuly in the next few months I'll get my hands on some cloth diapers from there too.

I've ordered my first couple pars of actual adult plastic pants from Babykins. I get to pick them up on Monday! Hopefuly in the next few months I'll get my hands on some cloth diapers from there too.

Hey! I just got a pair ordered too. Mine were from AdultClothDiaper (was cheaper, especially on shipping). I have a couple cloth nappies that I've never tried- so I'm super curious and ready to see if I like them! You get yours just to use for disposables for now?

More 'wishlist-y' please ;)

Wishlist eh? Well....I'd like to see an all pink diaper with some sort of pleasant scent like baby powder. I'd get those for my wife in a heart beat! I'd also like to see my normal diapers with some sort of scent added as well. I usually just add the baby powder at the diaper change but its 'wishlist-y' :D

Hey! I just got a pair ordered too. Mine were from AdultClothDiaper (was cheaper, especially on shipping). I have a couple cloth nappies that I've never tried- so I'm super curious and ready to see if I like them! You get yours just to use for disposables for now?

More 'wishlist-y' please ;)

Thick and Dry. Not totally sure what you mean. If i read correctly, yes I use disposables for now. I'll continue to even when my cloth diapers arrive. The cloth is just for fun. I don't have the money or the resources to wear cloth as my primary diaper.

Just wondering what the plastic pants were for. Some members here use em for disposables, some for their intended use over cloth :P.

Anyway! Back on track :P, I just realized I haven't written anything wishlist-y for Santa for myself!

I would love to try a few of thediaper brands that I haven't yet. I'm always kinda one-tracked, and just stick to what I know. I'd love to see a pack of Eurobriefs, Tenas, the Blue diapers- ahhh I forgot the name!... heck even some of the brands I've forgotten about, like Bambino Biancos or Molicare supers :). Maybe I'll get stuck on cloth after these plastic pants come in, and have to make a whole new wishlist! ;)

A pack or 2 of 8 pack Fabine Exclusive medium from a seller on here.

A pack of 24 Tena slip maxi medium

A pack of 28 Attends slip regular super plus 10 medium

A pack of 14(I think) Molicare super plus medium.

Various barrier creams, there's some decent ones on abuinverse: REMEDY™ Dimethicone Moisture Barrier

REMEDY™ Skin Repair Cream

REMEDY™ Nutrashield

REMEDY™ 4-in-1 Cleansing Lotion

Not sure if I'll get all 4 Remedy products are will be expensive, might skip the last one as a shower and mild soap afterwards should do.

Nutrashield or or Dimethicone moisture barrier not sure if they are similar and which one is better?

Skin repair cream sounds like a good one to heal up bad rashes.

And also a sample diaper pack from Abuniverse.

Last but not least a decent footed sleeper.

I would like a dolly that is as big as I am.It would be like being 5 years old with one of those 36" dolls and we could wear the same things and all and sitting in each other's lap would be just sooo scrumptious

mine is easy. Somebody gracious enough to offer assistance to me because I can't self diaper. It's like i'm missing out on our interest and life keeps continuing. I did buy myself a Rainbow Dash plushy the other day though.

mine is easy. Somebody gracious enough to offer assistance to me because I can't self diaper. It's like i'm missing out on our interest and life keeps continuing. I did buy myself a Rainbow Dash plushy the other day though.

Where are you located?
  • 2 weeks later...

Heres my wish list for Santa!

My little pony stuff like the wedding castle or figurines of them. I really like pinky pie alot so anything with her!

I also want the Repunzle or Belle disney animation princess from the disney store

Disney movies

American Girl dolls or accessories for them, like clothes or pets for my dolls

Stories for bedtime, my favorite is rainbow fish :)

diapers

ABDL clothes

As for my non abdl self I like books, and jewelry, and shoes, and umm...i really enjoy drawing and even coloring :P. But getting her a non abdl present might be kind of hard, and you could probably just ask her what she wants, or take her to like walmart or target and see what she looks at or plays with. Thats what my mom used to do with my brother and I.

Anyway I hope my list helps you in some way, she is very luck to have you as her daddy with all the effort you seem to putting into finding her a gift.

I don't really "want" anything for Xmas. I have never been the type to wait around I just go get it for myself but since this is a wish list I guess I can work with it!!

Onesies in both black and white

A nook 5

A variety case from bambino

Enough cloth diapers and plastic pants to get me started...

I think that's all on my ab wish list but for right now it's not fees able to get these items. Hopefully soon!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I wan't my Taurus Judge 45/410 that I've already paid for. The gun shop won't release it because my background check came back denied for some weird reason (I'm a retire Marine that owns 4 rifles, 4 shot guns, and a hunting bow for god's sake- approve my appeal for a hand gun already). I swear it makes me so mad I want to shoot someone!!!! (just kidding- couldn't help the obvious joke)

Oh, I also want to expand my three starter cloth diapers and PUL pants too. A couple of onesies might be good too but that might be asking for too much.