LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Good Tasting Formula...

babbler110

I finally found a good tasting formula - Enfagrow Premium milk drink 3 with vanilla for 1 year and up. I was expecting the normal awfull tasting formula and I was thinking I would just try and get use to it after a while but this is good, real good warmed up, I just had two of these for my morning bottles and now looking forward to a Saturday nap time. Yummmy. I found it at Baby's R Us. It is a dry power, you mix 4 of the scoops with 6 oz of water.

I don't think they ever made any of that stuff that had a decent taste, I still shudder when I think of the one I remember as a kid, it was something called Pablum.

I remember the smell and the taste, I think if I ever smelled it again I would barf on the spot, and were talking 60+ years later.

• 6 months later...

Hello, to save money, take one of the scoops of the powder, then put it into an 8 ounce nursing bottle with whole milk. Let me know how it works. bottle, with regular whole milk. Hope that helps let me know how it works. Love mommy

• 1 month later...

Hmm I've never tried that, too bad I have to rely on family for trips to the store or just grabbing my groceries for me, and I'm well known for not liking milk much unless it's with cookies, cake, or pie, alas. (I *love* baby formula though :))