LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are Lang Plastic Pants Any Good?

I got some about 26 years ago, the material was grainy and felt like sandpaper. Since that time I have been a Comco, A. C and Babykins rubber, panty girl , all of which I have reviews on this forum in ClothDiapers

I like soft vinyl a lot of pants are like shower curtains. Not what I want to use on my boyfriend or a baby. I am also not into prints most of them are like shower curtains.

I ordered a couple pair from Life Styles Emporium a few years ago. The ones I ordered had the smooth side on the inside. At the time you could order them with the smooth or matte finished vinyl on the inside or outside. The vinyl was soft. I wasn't impressed with the fit so I haven't ordered any more. I haven't been back to their website since so I don't know if they are still available or even in business any longer. The elastics on the ones I received were covered in a nylon lace similar to the old VIP/Gerber plastic pants. If memory serves me I believe I read somewhere that the Lang pants were originally made from a company called Edley which is no longer aroud. LSE purchased the rights, etc... and manufactured the pants out in California. I'd imagine there are other vendors that carry them as well.

Not sure of when but back when DPF was around Lang pants were the best I ever had, can't say what they are like now. Everybody is different on size and shape but these fit me perfect and were butter soft and lasted years. Let us know.

P.S. Bing sucks :P

Google took me right here! : http://www.lifestylesemporium.com/

Might wanna check these guys out too: http://www.adultclothdiaper.com/PRODUCTS_2/PLASTIC-PANTS/

I have two pair of Langs and I like them :) They have a smooth side and a textured side. IIRC (and I often don't!), the 'Old Style" ones will have the smooth side in, the "New Style" ones will have the smooth side out - otherwise they are identical in all ways ;) Mine are 'medium' sized and are looser than I prefer so you may want to go one size down if you're at the bottom of the size range with these. The plastic is thicker than some but soft, quiet, and comfy once body heat warms them up :D They have leg openings more to the front than some others and a little higher coverage front and back as well. These are well made and fully comparable to similar ones in their price range so it's pretty much how you like the fit that will make the difference. I will buy again in a small when the need arises but these show no wear so I can't say when that will be :whistling: EL Lifestyles Emporium was good to do business with, shipped quickly, and the price was right. The return address was the only hint of what might be in the package. I have heard that they can be slow to respond based on their RL schedule B)

Bettypooh

I second what Bettypooh said. Since I grew up in Gerbers and VIP later, I use Langs exclusively with my twill prefolds, with the matte side out. They actually fit much better than VIPs, higher back with more forward facing legs, and have the same comfortable elastics. They don't take too much machine washing and drying, probably the fault of strong laundry detergents, but I simply rinse them out with a mild shampoo mix in my morning shower and let them hang dry. I have four pair in rotation, maybe replacing a pair every 6-8 months.

I ordered 4 pairs I hope they are good. I have noticed Gary brands that are soft hold up OK. The thing is I wash them after every use I am a bit of a neat freak. I wash plastic pants in the front loader on the lightest setting. I then dry then with a towel and hang them up in the basement with a fan blowing. I enjoy baby things being nice and clean so I am very fussy about what I dress my boyfriend with.

annee, I buy my plastic pants from a company called Fetware. They have a style with ultra soft plastic outside and a nice flannel lining inside. They're pricy but I use mine all the time and they've held up very well.

I'm wearing some lined Lang panties right now. Over my night-time cloth diaper. The plastic is white and the lining has pink & white stripes. Got them from Changing Times. They are very nice. But be warned, they are very crinkly.

Hm, I suggest to call PeggyLu of LifeStyles Emporium. She'll tell you what she has in stock, or when she's making more. If you are in California, you may arrange a visit with her in Sonoma. She has many patterns and bought Edley Diapers and Lang Plastic pants business and moved them from east coast to west.

The only way to know for sure if you like something is to try it. If one does not like the feel or fit, try something else. Personally I like prints and colors. They add some fun to the wearing. The print should be small enough to fit a plastic panty and not a shower curtain.

lang pants are pretty good but i prefer comco pants because they fit me better, but my langs did work very well

My Comco's have a lower rise, which I like for daytime wear, and are softer. While I don't mind it, Langs do have a stiffer feel to the plastic, especially when cold. Leg openings do run a bit bigger with the Langs which is why I have nicknamed mine "Leaky Langs" even though I do not have small legs <_< My Langs are mostly for bedtime when leg-leaks aren't as much an issue and for those times when I want 'diaper smiles' on the back of my pants as the first indication of needing a change :whistling: I'd say they are equal overall in quality ;) Perhaps ideal would be Langs with Comco's softer plastic? :huh: Which brings me to this:

Everyone wants something different, but one of my biggest gripes is that with adult diapers and their related items, no manufacturer seems to get everything 'right' in any one product- there is always something that needs improvement but it never seems to happen :( Some come very close, and that is often far more than good enough, so maybe I am just wanting too much :rolleyes::P

Bettypooh

Everyone wants something different, but one of my biggest gripes is that with adult diapers and their related items, no manufacturer seems to get everything 'right' in any one product- there is always something that needs improvement but it never seems to happen :( Some come very close, and that is often far more than good enough, so maybe I am just wanting too much :rolleyes::P

Bettypooh

That's the nice thing about having different manufacturers. We have the choice to find the right ones! I think it was your posts that got me to try Comco. I think now I've found the combination I like: ACD 44" 4 ply flat diapers (they fold so nicely) and Comco pants. I look forward to going to bed so I can get my diapers on again.

That souds like right out of 1948 and something like I would have been put to bed in. The Comco panties feel like the same material that was used on mine, this was before pre-folds and bedtime meant multiple diapers. However, I do not think that the early plastic panties had the forward facing legs from what I recall. i think the front and back were the same. Either that or the cut of the panties was so full that the differences were not noticeable. Also the very earliest plastic panties were home-made so I do not think that feature was easily done and therefore omitted and the earliest commerically made ones followed that pattern. I do notknow how new the onces that were put on me were or even if they were home-made. I remember the color was a kind of semi-transparent ecru (seen in the light as I remember) I also saw them used on my sister when I was 4 and she was not yet 3, which must have been early 1950 so I know the color well and later they showed up on one of my cousin's dolls in about 1954