LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 Weeks 24/7

Bottom line is this.- if you don't actively try to lose control during those two weeks you'll see negligible difference. Diapers are not magic. They are a tool. They will not make you incontinent only you can do that.

If you treat it like a bathroom. Go when you need to. Hold your bladder. Etc. you should see no difference physically.

You may have some minor separation anxiety. That's about it.

The truth is to lose control takes tons of work, time and patience. You cannot accidentally do it in the period your talking about. Maybe 6-10 Years. Not 2 weeks though.

In any case my advice is to have fun with it and enjoy your time.

Best,

Blake

I've had mixed impacts after extended 24x7 periods. The first time, there were a few times in the weeks that followed that I woke up as I started wetting the bed. The most recent time, nothing.

(But in the years since I've gotten into diapers, I've woken up just as I started wetting the bed a few times and earlier this year I apparently slept through a bedwetting, none tied to a recent 24x7 stretch, but this never happened before I started up with diapers.)

I'm planning a 3-week 24x7 starting in about a month (perhaps a few more days, depending on how many Abena's I have left after 3 weeks), after I return from a business trip. It'll be my longest 24x7 stretch.

I'm pretty good about staying relaxed when diapered, at least while I'm awake, and routinely wear/wet when I'm out in public. Heck, today's Abena was already wet before I was finished getting dressed this morning.

• 3 weeks later...

YMMV... anywhere from nothing to finding yourself a little desparate and having an accident or near accident the day you stop wearing a diaper.

It all depends on what you do about bathrooming during those two weeks, and how much fluid you drink. After a few days to a week of using the normal potty, things will return to normal.

For maximum effect, hypnotise yoursel repeatedly and pee nowhere except your diaper as soon as you notice the need...further, remind yourself that whatever you are doing is more important than going and finding a bathroom, so don't interrupt it. For minimum effect, just use the toilet and never the diaper.