LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Get When You Pay For

BoSox1985

Alot of the time when I am diapered I feel like a sissy and part of this is wearing bras and some other girlie things. Over the years I have worked up the courage to buy about 15 different ones about half from walmart (self checkout) and from others stores. THis usually results on me going home trying it on and being disapointed in the purchase. Its not so much the fit... lets face it, these are made to fit biological females, but its the quality. When I put it on I think, "no real girl would ever wear this". plus the padded ones dont even make it look like I have boobies. Frustrated, and seeing a few extra dollars in the bank acount, I worked up the courage to go to Victorias secret and buy a real bra.

I couldn't be happier. I got the bomshell in a 36D. It fits great and is very comfortable. Its snug but not uncomfortable and when I put a tight shirt on over it it really looked like I had boobs.

Then I thought... WAIT! If this thing can make me, a 175lb athletic build male look like I have size C size boobs, what do the cute girls I see all the time REALLY look like... I feel cheated.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah...I've bought from VS stores. I used to try to go to their big sales - and then when you walk up to the register, they do look at you funny. I'm sure they get a lot of 'us' but I also imagine they give 'us' all funny looks.

Have you thought of ordering online from VS?

• 3 weeks later...

Ive never gotten a wierd look from a VS sales person or Cashier. Its a small sample size though (twice for me, and one time it was actually for my ex-gf). They usually ask you if you want to give them your email address, and when i declined she said that if I did I would get coupons so I could save money the next time I bought for her. I think it is safe to say there default is to assume that you are buying for your GF or wife etc. I also think that sometimes we (meaning those of us who cruise sissy sites) get a skewed opinion of just home many of us males buy girls undies because we are all interacting with one another over the interwebs. I would venture that only 1-2% of VS mechandise is worn by males. That said... they think its for your wife lol

I've had the impression that a lot of VS ads are targeting men, presumably to buy something for a wife or gf. Unless you ask to take it into a fitting room to try it on or some other such behavior, I suspect that the salespersons will assume by default that the guy is buying it as a gift.

Years ago bought a bra for myself at a Sears store. As I was paying for it the really cute checkout girl asked if it was for me. I chickened out and said it was for my girlfriend. I've always wondered what she would have said if I said yes.

I also had a girlfriend who worked in the lingerie department at JCPenney. She had one guy that used to come in in drag and spend a lot of time looking through the bras. She said that creeped all the girls out. That was in the late 70's. I don't know if times have changed or not. Needless to say, I didn't share my my x-dressing desires w/ her.

Dont treat it like a big deal, I have bought at JC Penny, Sears, Kohls, Dillards, Von Maur all the major stores.

I usually go early when its not crowded, and besides its really non of their business.

Its not a big deal at all, as most of the stores are happy for a sale!

I have been to many stores looking for pantys and bras, and have yet to make any one even bat an eye. I have even had SA's measure me to assure I am picking the right size bra, and than being very helpfull in selecting different choices in that size.

Times are much different than when I was younger as even shopping for sleep wear for wife was a challange then.

If you are thinking of buying something nice for yourself, go for it, its a wonderful experiance!

Dee :whistling:

I'll admit it takes a while to get used to it, but I buy now with only a few flutters. The only thing that I get worried about is when I need to try something on. Even then most places haven't cared.

You can get all kinds of things to fill out your non-existent chest, from breast forms and breast plates, to cleavage cupcakes, to those stick-on bras. Almost all of them are designed to make genetic women look like they have a larger chest. One of the nice things about being an M2F; women are always trying to make their bodies look different and be different shapes, so there are a lot of tools out there!

• 1 month later...

One of the more entertaining threads on the BEA forum was a guy who decided he wanted implants, not because he's a TG, TS, TV or any other trans, he just wanted tits. So he got fairly large breast implants, and loves them. He often wears female cut t-shirts because they fit better now, but otherwise a relatively 'normal' guy.