LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers After Surgery

bikc

I'm not sure, from what I've understood, some doctors may want you to keep the area as clean as possible until the incisions heal, for those who wear by choice, that may mean not wearing period, those who wear for need may require a catheter. Though it's really up to the doctor and medical staff to decide.

Also, mods, this is a double thread.

• Like 2

I'm not sure, from what I've understood, some doctors may want you to keep the area as clean as possible until the incisions heal, for those who wear by choice, that may mean not wearing period, those who wear for need may require a catheter. Though it's really up to the doctor and medical staff to decide.

Also, mods, this is a double thread.

Catheters are qenerally used for a certain period after SRS by all patients.

• Like 1

Right after the surgery all with a catheter.

My question is - a few months after you can go back to wearing diapers?

Fun! (Not necessary)

They told me that after 3-4 months incisions heal. Is then there has been a problem?

• 2 weeks later...

It is a catheter that goes through your abdomen. It will be there for anywhere from 4 weeks to 4 months. You have to pinch off the hose sometimes or you will go incontinent from the lack of bladder usage. This doesnt lend itself well to diapers.

I would want to keep those stitches free and aired out! everyone heals differently, use common sense to determine if the area can handle pee yet.