LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drugs

Guest Julio

The faces of meth thing is about as reliable as the rest of the anti-drug propaganda (which is to say not at all) but meth is definitely not the first thing I'd think of to diaper with either.

I was kind of neutral about mj. Frankly it's illegal, and that's enough to me. The sham medical exemption in California is leading to some scary byproducts.

The fact that youth are trying things like "bath salts" now with disasterous results makes we wonder if MJ legalization might just be a better idea.

I was kind of neutral about mj. Frankly it's illegal, and that's enough to me. The sham medical exemption in California is leading to some scary byproducts.

The fact that youth are trying things like "bath salts" now with disasterous results makes we wonder if MJ legalization might just be a better idea.

Well, you say sham and California, but 16 other states and DC have adopted the law. So somebody is buying some consideration as to it's legitimacy in medicine. :P

There's no reason to question it's legitimacy as a medicine. 90% of the painkillers that I give in the hospital that people need to control their pain are just dangerous if not more so than marijuana, but you don't hear people getting up in arms about that. Every medicine can be dangerous if taken improperly, even tylenol. Marijuana has multiple benefits to cancer patients, especially those on chemotherapy, where it not only reduces nausea and vomiting, but the munchies that follow help the user to maintain or even gain back body weight lost during treatment, which can aid in their recovery. That said, the crap diseases that people get marijuana cards in California for are kind of ridiculous. Even still, I don't have any problem with it.

As a matter of fact, I have heard people get up in arms. I have read and heard several reports of how the "war on Drugs", which we lost 40 years ago, has stifled research into pain medication

As a matter of fact, I have heard people get up in arms. I have read and heard several reports of how the "war on Drugs", which we lost 40 years ago, has stifled research into pain medication

1: Cocaine and Heroin are way too potent to be used as pain medications, marijuana should be researched more.

2: this is the little boy's tree fort, you are a *girl*, get out.

Guest gnappies

1: Cocaine and Heroin are way too potent to be used as pain medications, marijuana should be researched more.

Cocaine derivatives are use in local anesthetics, like oral injections. Heroin is turned into Morphine, either synthetically or UN approved farms in a couple of locations. So both are widely used, and considered essential drugs for any society.

pure cocaine is still used in surgery. It's ability to simultaneously constrict blood vessels, anesthetize patients, and provide analgesia make it very useful in such surgeries as when you re-set a nose. (Actually, that is the only time I have ever heard of it being used, and it was a friend on mine in high school.)

Guest gnappies

analgesia???? I did not know it was spelled like that cause it sure looks like it's pointing to a certain region of the body! :huh::P

An - Greek for "without", algesia - Greek for "pain". Another bit of usless information stored in cobwebbed depth of my brain.

There are different stengths of cocaine.originally it was thought of for use as a pain killer, but just how a stimulant can be used as such I have no idea. Heroin is a powerful form of opium with two reputed origins. 1. to cure morphine addictuion and 2 to give a bigger "high" per dose to compensate for the depressed availabily due to prohibition

I will stop coming here when boys stop coming to our playhouse. This is not a gender-specific topic like dolls, tiaras and dresses

The whole thing about medical marijuan was that the complex molecules were to be "pulled apart" and the various desired chemicals that do specific things extracted so that the resutl would not get you stoned (which once meant drunk) and therefore you would not be incapacited. Dosage was to be done by inhaler in the original plan (and the first person who says "I didn't inhale" gets turned into a frog).After the stage of development, the desired chemicals could be obtained by synthesis