LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Spottings

while ADD does mean Attention Deficit Disorder....for many it actually means a tendency to "hyper focus" on things of interest....and to not focus well on things that are not of interest....That is why those kids who are diagnosed with ADD can focus on things like television or video games for hours on end...

ADD doesn't make you bouncy or hyper.....that would be the Hyperactive Disorder usually associated with ADD......not all ADD people have the HD part.....and most who do tend to outgrow the HD part if they were originally diagnosed as ADHD by the time they are adults.....

i've spent a LOT Of time with children diagnosed with ADHD....and have not myself noticed any of them to have bathrooming issues......i've worked with many a child who had the odd accident at some point...they were so absorbed in their play that they waited to long....or they were uncomfortable with the situation and did not ask to be taken to the restroom....but i've never worked with a child who was not potty trained by what society would consider a "normal" age or had a consistent wetting problem unless there was an actual a diagnosed reason for it.....

That's not to say i am an expert.....but i myself have ADD....diagnosed as an adult...(never the HD part)........and have worked in the early childhood field for over 20 years...

There is a girl that rides the same bus as me who wears diapers. I know for sure because I have seen the edges of the diaper above her jeans as well as the outline of the diaper (gotta love tight low-rise jeans). I have never said anything to her because the only time that I see her is on a crowded bus. I would guess that she is between 18 and 22. I have seen her in a skirt that showed the outline of the diaper a little bit, but I have never done anything to embaress her.

• Like 1

I saw a woman today at my local walmart. She looked like she was in her mid 40s. Shewalked with a cane so I think there was a physical need. I still couldn't take my eyes off though, it's the first time I ever spotted anyone.

most people just do not think of adults wearing diapers, especially if they are right there on television, but couple Saturdays ago as I sat in my diapers watching Notre Dame play football it sure looked to me that their coach, Charlie Weis, running up and down the sidelines was wearing a bulky diaper.

Watch how you talk about Charley, he used to be an assistant coach of my favorite pro team.

Back in 1981 I was working in Manhattan. Sometimes I would have to go to the main office, the receptionist definitely was wearing disposable diapers. Considering then they were more noisy too. Whenever she got up you would here this loud crinkling sound. She was in her 30's.

Phil

• Like 1

Several years ago, I was at a beach park and I had to go to the public restroom to pee. To get to the urinals, one has to pass through the changing area, and as I was about to pass through, I heard a crinkling noise. Sure enough, as I turned the corner I saw a boy, who was a bit chubbby, and about 10 years old taking off a disposable diaper. I was shocked, but didn't linger, and went off to the urinals to pee. After I finished, I had to exit through the changing area, and the boy was still there, this time putting on a new diaper. There were other people there, who were showering and changing out of their bathing suits, but this boy went along with his diaper changing as if it was perfectly normal. I saw him later with his family, playing around with some other kids with a noticeable bulge in his swimming trunks.

• 3 months later...

A couple sightings...

A few years back at at a gay pride event. A guy was standing watching some singer on stage. Gym body, tan,

jeans, no shirt, and the top edge of a diaper sticking out above his jeans waistband all the way around.

More recently at a local bar, guy with jeans and a short shirt on. Every time he bent over, the shirt rode up

showing off the top of his diaper.

"I remember going to Tae Kwon Do classes and i heard a rustling sound from my instucture which was a girl. Our uniforms dont have pockets so it couldnt be a bag of some sort in her pocket. So I assumed maybe she was wearing a diaper"

That's interesting that you mention taekwondo instructors wearing diapers. I was a student/practitioner for sixteen years and an instructor and managed a couple of Do-jangs for two Korean masters for the last six of those years, eventually attaining the rank of Third Dan.

Though one would think the discipline necessary for such a respected martial art would supercede any desire to want to wear diapers, the fact was and is, this desire takes over when it wants to. I usually did not wear under my do-bok. Actually, only once and it was quite by accident that I had to conduct class while wearing them. I was at the do-jang early one morning, vacuuming and doing some general cleaning and had worn my diapers to work. I put my do-bok on over the diapers in the chance someone would look in or come by to sign up for lessons. The time got away from me while I was cleaning and before I knew it, my 10 AM class started arriving! There was nothing I could do but teach the class and take off the diapers after everyone left. Luckily, it was the adult beginner class, so I didn't have to demonstrate any advanced tehniques, like a jump-spinning back kick. Tough with all that bulk between my legs.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

ADD, attention deficit disorder. Safe to assume short attention span hehe. You were correct pink nappies.

Cwick

I was once told exactly what ADD and ADHD stood for, but I wasn't paying attention.

Gee, I'm kind of envious of most of you who have seen diapers in public. I haven't seen anything too exciting around here. Sometimes in Wal-Mart or similar stores, I see packages of diapers, protective undergarments in shopping carts - mostly older people. Years ago, near the beach in Avalon, N.J., I did see a boy who was about 12, walking down the street past where I was staying. He had on regular swimming trunks and underneath he was wearing what was obviously a white disposable diaper. Other than that - Oh well, it's a matter of being in the right place at the right time, I guess!

Guest John_Q_Sample

Yes same here - I beleive it was white plastic pants over his diaper - just who is this guy that seems be be showing up in everybodies mirror?

Steve Buschemi?

lol my skirt rides up alot and people see my diaper, but no one says anything ever

Being that you do this... Here is a hypothetical question:

If I were to see you in a store, and catch the nappy... how would I approach you? What would I say to you that would result in perhaps a cup of coffee and a little conversation?

throw the sign up to yo g and give him mad props fo bein who he be! holy crap that actually rhymed.

in all seriousness now, if someone got behind me in line with diapers and i was buying the same that might strike up a conversation, either that or even just saying something like i've been there or wanna know where to get some attends or even a knowing nod or something to that effect.

if the person looks really embarrassed it would be bad form to talk about it because you might be talking to an incon, in which case the "i've been there" and a knowing nod would be you're best course of action, both to make him feel better if he's incon and to strike up a conversation with an embarrassed dl.

if it's a teen to middle aged person that doesn't look embarrassed at all then you can get a little more direct but don't ask something dumb like do you wear these for fun.

keep in mind the feelings you have when buying them, most likely the last thing you want is to have someone make a big deal about it so just act how you would be comfortable with if you were the one buying. and please don't say anything loud enough that the other people in the store hear it.

if you have a ab/dl pride pin you could just pin it on and hopefully the buyer notices it.

Another thought on approching someone whom you spot wearing diapers is just how obvious his or her diapers are. I think true incontinent people who wear diapers or pull on disposable underwear will take great pains to make sure it's not noticable under their clothes. If you should see someone who looks really bulky and obviously diapered or you see their diaper showing way out the back of their pants, step back and observe them for a while. Do they seem to bend down or squat down a lot to look at items on the bottom shelf? Do they brush the back of their shirt up? Do they spend some time in the baby asile looking at the stuff? Those could be indicators of an AB or DL. Some AB/DL's don't want to be noticed but some actually get a thrill by being noticed wearing diapers.

Another thought on approching someone whom you spot wearing diapers is just how obvious his or her diapers are. I think true incontinent people who wear diapers or pull on disposable underwear will take great pains to make sure it's not noticable under their clothes.

I know I don't take great pains. Heck, if anyone who is looking for diapers looks at me, you'll find them. Sure, I don't advertise them (no short skirts, shorts, low-riding jeans) but I don't go to extreme measures, it's a waste of my time to everyday be always thinking about if my diaper's showing. I've got more important things to do, plus people will always find out eventually, hiding things just delays the inevitable.

This is a Nappy/Diaper spotting that wasn't !

The wife and I went to Dixons store in the local town and were browsing through the computers when this older chap walked up to us and then sharply turned around, there was something strange about his manner and we both commented on "how strange" his actions were, a few minutes later we caught a sideways glimpse of him as he made for the shop exit only to notice that he was extremly and I mean "EXTREMELY" bulky or padded out in the front of his jeans.

My wife said he must have a big problem with that much padding when the shop theft alarm went off as he walked past the sensors in the doorway !

So it was not a Nappy/Diaper after all-false alarm :roflmao::screwy:

I find myself staring at people's midsections whereever I go. I've had no sightings so far. As I stare, I realize that others are unlikely to stare in this same way, so non DL's probably aren't likely to spot any but the bulkiest and most obvious diapers. I wear plastic panties which tend to soften the crinkling sounds, but I still wonder if anyone has spotted me!...have you? B)

• 8 months later...

A gay bar here in Seattle has regular "underwear nights", providing a clothes check for patrons who want to take off their pants, pants & shirt, etc. Last night a group of 20-somethings were among the participants, one of whom was diapered. While his buddies stood there in their underwear, he was wearing a diaper and plastic pants. He kept his shirt on, but it only reached the top of the diapers. None of his buddies seemed to be a daddy type, and given his apparent attitude and it didn't seem to be any sort of "punishment". He actually seemed to be pretty nonchalant about it, as he chatted with folks, bought drinks at the bar, walked around the place, etc.

I heard a couple guys near me comment on it, but for the most part folks in the bar were as nonchalant as he was - it's a very easy-going place when it comes to whatever wardrobes or fetishes folks put on display there.