LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Spottings

Sorry if this question has already been asked... although it seems like it hasn't from my cursory scan of the boards.

Has anyone actually seen an adult wearing a diaper out in public? How obvious were the diapers, and how did you know this person was diapered? I'd love to hear detailed accounts of some diaper sightings.

Unfortunately, I myself have not been so lucky as to have many noteworthy diaper sightings (except sightings of myself, of course, the several times I went out VERY obviously diapered. Hahahaha.) The only adult diaper sighting I've ever had was of this man in his forties at a local bank. He was wearing light gray sweat pants and I was able to see a bulge underneath his sweat pants.

The only diaper sightings in public I've had are of me *giggles* I do go out and about dressed in a childish girl's top, thick diapers, cute girl's socks (usually lace-cuffed) and girl's shoes (usually mary janes). :) I really wish someone lived around me who wanted to go out with me dressing like I do and snap some pictures of my trips. B)

The only diaper sightings in public I've had are of me *giggles* I do go out and about dressed in a childish girl's top, thick diapers, cute girl's socks (usually lace-cuffed) and girl's shoes (usually mary janes). :) I really wish someone lived around me who wanted to go out with me dressing like I do and snap some pictures of my trips.
  • 1 year later...

I was wondering if anyone here has ever spotted another adult that mite be wearing diaper? And if so where was it?

I remember going to Tae Kwon Do classes and i heard a rustling sound from my instucture which was a girl. Our uniforms dont have pockets so it couldnt be a bag of some sort in her pocket. So i assumed maybe she was wearing a diaper

I was wondering if anyone here has ever spotted another adult that mite be wearing diaper? And if so where was it?

I remember going to Tae Kwon Do classes and i heard a rustling sound from my instucture which was a girl. Our uniforms dont have pockets so it couldnt be a bag of some sort in her pocket. So i assumed maybe she was wearing a diaper

I can remember going to Tae Kwon Do adn i think my instructor was wearing a diaper she seemed to crinkle when ever she would walk

I can remember going to Tae Kwon Do adn i think my instructor was wearing a diaper she seemed to crinkle when ever she would walk

I had a spotting about 2months ago.. Was eating at the Outback steak house restrant and a couple walked passed are table wearing diapers you could see the diaper peeking at the top and the bulge in the guys slacks and the women was wearing strech pants about in there late 40's..made me feel happy i was not the only one wearing a diaper.

At at wal-mart :) This chick older than me and I'm 24 I'm at the check out lane. she'e in the next one. Sh'e gets done first and walk by with the cart and just in time I paid and checkout and just started for the door and I see this chick I know she's diapered becuase of her pants stick out around her buns area. I felt asking her if she was wearing a diaper. Who knows she might be a DL or AB. that would'e been wonderful!!!

A few years ago I was at a Barnes & Noble near Durham NC, and there was a guy there who looked to be 18-20 yo who had an unmistakable crinkle and a bit of a bulge in the rear. He saw me staring at him, looked up, and kind of smiled... I think he knew I was on to him. :)

I was in an airport just over a year ago waiting for a friend to come back from holiday, when I saw a teenage looking girl was throwing a tantrum and running away from another woman (I assumed her mother). She blatently had a nappy sticking out of her shorts and the woman had a nappy in her hand, I imagine it would have been obvious to anyone but as a wearer myself it was like a slap in the face. It turns out she needed a change and was just being awkard. Needless to say I was a little shocked :o

• Like 1

I was in an airport just over a year ago waiting for a friend to come back from holiday, when I saw a teenage looking girl was throwing a tantrum and running away from another woman (I assumed her mother). She blatently had a nappy sticking out of her shorts and the woman had a nappy in her hand, I imagine it would have been obvious to anyone but as a wearer myself it was like a slap in the face. It turns out she needed a change and was just being awkard. Needless to say I was a little shocked :o

That is really cute and sort of funny at the same time

If I was to hazard a guess then i think the girl may have had special needs or learning difficulties, (people tell me ADD can result in nappies?) but if she did the woman sure didnt treat her like it. To be honest I guess I was kinda the same when I was her age, but I dont ever remember kicking up such a fuss. Although I hadnt seen what had been going on between them up until that point

If I was to hazard a guess then i think the girl may have had special needs or learning difficulties, (people tell me ADD can result in nappies?) but if she did the woman sure didnt treat her like it. To be honest I guess I was kinda the same when I was her age, but I dont ever remember kicking up such a fuss. Although I hadnt seen what had been going on between them up until that point

If she didn't like being diapered, I would assume getting out of a wet (possibly messy) diaper would be appreciated.

I used to work at a grocery store and in that place i got to see alot of interesting sightings here are a couple:

One sigting was this older lady her husband used to own the store i worked in so she would come and pick upt the front of the store you couldn't help her though cause she had ulcimers well every time she bent over you could see about 2 to 3 inches of her disposable diaper.

Another one was really a sighting but it is interesting, i was taking out for some lady she was in a nurse uniform and the whole nine yards. Well when i got to her car and opened up the back door i saw about 5 big things of medical diapers. Right then and there i got an erection and had to try to hide it.

Last one that i am going to tell you didn't happen at the grocery store i worked at it happend at a county fari. I just got off the Jackhammer ride when i ran into some older man say about mid 50's so not to old well he had a gigantic buldge. There was no mistaking it, that was a diaper

Well thats all the one that i have so that i so for now but i will keep a look out :P

My baby Turtlepins wears multiple cloth diapers during the day. It is impossible for him to hide that, espeically since they make him waddle in such a cute fashion. When he taught school kids were always asking him about his diapers. He dealt with it very well and never had a complaint. Well, he complained there wasn't a changing table at the school for adults who had to wear diapers.

• 5 months later...

hi i think my teacher wears a diaper.

today i noticed a bulge in her trousers, front and back. every so often i was able to hear a crinkle. at the end of class she bent down to pick up her folders and i noticed something white, which did not look like normall underware. to top it off the bulge had become bigger after an hour like she had wet it.

do you think this is a diaper and how could i find out?