LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Career In Diapers

BoTox

Did you ever consider a job where diapers were either required, convenient or associated with the job?

I know I wanted to be an astronaut many years ago but it had nothing to do with diapers. Now that I know they are diapered any time they are in a space suit, makes me wish I'd applied and tried harder in school.

I also would love to learn to SCUBA dive in a dry suit since most women and some guys use diapers in dry suits.

I have been in hospitals as a patient, rehab places pretty much the same and have relatives in nursing homes. Diapers are all over the place there but I were there as an employee I think the situation would be too depressing for me.

From other topics, I know a few truckers indulge with a perfect job for long distance diapering. Never drove a big truck myself but I can see the value in it.

What other jobs require or otherwise would benefit from diapers?

The only draw back of being a diapered trucker, is that the pressure of the seat against the urethra, partially closes off the flow of pee. Therefore, making it hard to freely pee, as you are driving. Then, once the pressure builds, to where you absolutly have to go, you end up flooding, and leaking. I am still trying to figure out a way to solve this particular dilema. Though, I believe, a hemorhoid cusion may be the solution. I will have to get one and try it.

Thanx for the inclusion of my profession.

• Like 2

I work in maintenance and wear coveralls. It's quite easy for me to get away with wearing a diaper while at work. No one at all would ever notice a diaper beneath my covvies and if I have leaks....well there are plenty of layers of protection between the inside to the outside :)

I also drove a truck for awhile and never had any issues wetting diapers when behind the wheel. I also have a 5 hour drive home nowadays and still find it easy to use diapers....maybe I'm just built differently.....

• Like 1

The only draw back of being a diapered trucker, is that the pressure of the seat against the urethra, partially closes off the flow of pee. Therefore, making it hard to freely pee, as you are driving. Then, once the pressure builds, to where you absolutly have to go, you end up flooding, and leaking. I am still trying to figure out a way to solve this particular dilema. Though, I believe, a hemorhoid cusion may be the solution. I will have to get one and try it.

Thanx for the inclusion of my profession.

I put my left foot hard on the floor and lift my butt off the seat when I have to go bad, but can't. Diapers have save me many hours on the road. It never fails you gotta pee just as you hit a major city with traffic.

• Like 1

I put my left foot hard on the floor and lift my butt off the seat when I have to go bad, but can't. Diapers have save me many hours on the road. It never fails you gotta pee just as you hit a major city with traffic.

Or when rest areas are far and few between. Say, at either end of the state, and you don't feel like stopping at every truck stop, you come to, just to pee, because it takes longer to park the truck than it does to go in and pee. Or on long stretches of highway, where there aren't any places to stop, at all. In some cases, a pee bottle comes in handy, but they are inconvinient, at the same time. Especially if, like me, your hose pipe isn't exactly long enough to reach past your zipper, with out standing up.(Some times I just feel so inadequate)sp.

Or on long stretches of highway, where there aren't any places to stop, at all. In some cases, a pee bottle comes in handy, but they are inconvinient, at the same time. Especially if, like me, your hose pipe isn't exactly long enough to reach past your zipper, with out standing up.(Some times I just feel so inadequate)sp.

No worries. Just put on the cruise control and go do your business in the sleeper. That's what it's there for...isn't it? :P

Speaking of sleepers, I saw one the other day that looked like it had a full-on house sized sleeper. Man, it was huge!

I always thought a telephone or electrical lineman would be a perfect job for wearing diapers.

Speaking of sleepers, I saw one the other day that looked like it had a full-on house sized sleeper. Man, it was huge!

Well...I know some truckers literally live in their trucks. Talk about a nomadic lifestyle eh.......

any work or hobby that requires many layers of clothing, like people working in cooled areas (freezers..)

I wanted to learn to pilot glide planes, cause for long time in the air you need to pee some way..

• Like 1

Whe I was younger I always imagined being an oil rig worker, and being able to wet and wear away from other people.

Rig work is hard and dirty. I wouldn't want to be padded up to do that kind of heavy labour......

• Like 1

I saw where a man is planning a parachute jump from 23 miles in the air over Roswell NM. He will break the sound barrier at about 690 MPH.

I wonder if he will need diapers when that happens. It has never been done before so this is new.

I do computer support, sometimes I get on urgent calls (aren't they all?) and had been holding it for a while. Guess what I wish I had...

How about a teacher? You have to stay with your class all morning long until your break...

• Like 1

Well I drive a truck, and yes I am diapered 24/7, BUT... the cruise is not auto pilot... I wish... yes diapers come in handy. However, I have no problem wetting/messing while driving, oh wait I'm incontinent anyway. main problem is dealing with the public, and shippers, and consignees. at times I kinda wish I was normal again, then realize, NO this is better...I wouldn't trade this for anything, used to work in a shop, too many people asking questions, and not a fun atmosphere for diaper usage

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Anywhere a person is confined for long periods of time you will more then likely find a usage for diapers. A couple that come to mind is underwater work, be it welding or other work where you are confined in a submersible vehicle for long periods of time.

Before you go running off for training though, be aware that these submersible vehicles are VERY tight and confining and you will be down for a LONG time. Underwater welding sounds interesting, until you find how dangerous it is and the horrid conditions you endure for long stretches.

Diapers would be nice, sure, but that is kind of out weighed by the other factors for me....

I interviewed with Kimberly Clark a few years back when I graduated college. They were hiring mechanical and chemical engineers. I almost went for the job but the salary was not competitive. Sure was interesting talking to the recruiter at the career fair with a pack of Goodnites on the table in front of us.....