US Election 2012  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Babies for Barack
    • Rugrats for Romney
    • In Diapers and Independant
    • Other
    • I don't vote

A politician is like a diaper... It needs changing cause it's full of shit... Enough said!!

The actual way I heard it was "Politicians are like diapers, they both need checked and changed for the same reason." :P

And my point on Politics are pretty simple. If you believe the President of this country controls or makes decisions for the American citizens...well think again. No amount of promises will ever be kept or met. Never have and never will. He is merely a pawn in the bigger scheme of the American political sham :P Just for once, give me just a few weeks even, to have a job I don't have to do or even show up for, get paid for the rest of my life with free insurance and vote my own raise? While denying american citizens and disabled veterans a 1% COLA payment? Where is the problem people? It's not with them, it's the American citizen playing the party game. Shame on you all. :P

And my point on Politics are pretty simple. If you believe the President of this country controls or makes decisions for the American citizens...well think again. No amount of promises will ever be kept or met. Never have and never will. He is merely a pawn in the bigger scheme of the American political sham :P Just for once, give me just a few weeks even, to have a job I don't have to do or even show up for, get paid for the rest of my life with free insurance and vote my own raise? While denying american citizens and disabled veterans a 1% COLA payment? Where is the problem people? It's not with them, it's the American citizen playing the party game. Shame on you all. :P

Allow me to congratulate you for independent thinking while your words and ideas fall on deaf-mute. There is no shame with the political party game, but there is shame in taking that shit from the campaign trail, mixing it into your policy decisions, and bringing it to the office with you. If you sign a pledge never to compromise, then you do not know the first thing about governing and you do not belong in office, simple as that. When you try to change the outcome of the election by blocking action (especially normal procedures that are required), wasting time with needless things to stall, and trying your best to make the other side look bad, that should be considered treason and punishable by at least a lifetime in prison. I heard about the blocked cost-of-living-adjustment for veterans, broken military families, etc. and that is a new low. As it turns out it was something called a secret hold that only requires one person to invoke. Since it was a democratic bill, the republicans were no doubt responsible. Fortunately, the bill was not stopped.

To that end, I don't think you can blame the people, I don't think you can blame the media, it is the politicians that make the decisions and are the only ones responsible for not governing due to playing politics. After all, it is the politicians who created it in the first place.

I was actually referring to the COLA that was stopped for both 2010 and 2011, we got one this year I managed a whopping $14 a month for the total of 3 years now , and now next year is up for grabs? The thing is it never hits the media. I can't Imagine the American Citizen would vote someone in that is responsible for that kind of crap. But ohhh well! It is what it is. :P

Don't understand how anyone can vote for someone who says we are going to cut taxes to 20% but how we are going to pay for we will leave up to the congress to figure that out. And when they show who is backing their plan they refer to a blog. That is completely insane!

Here in Canada, where our economy and banks are in great shape would consider that election platform as a loose-loose option.

I live in the UK so i ticked dont vote,

Back in blighty however, i vote labour, yes they may have f**ked up our economy but at least we had some fun f**king it up!

Just my 1.25pence (two cents)

Guest diaperboykcmo

Come one, I thought this was going to be locked.. You let this IDOT post this about Romney!!

BHO, unemployment 7.8%

BHO High Gas Prices $3.60

BHO Debt 16 trillion

BHO lied about Libya, and let 4 American's die..

We lost our first ambassador since 79!!

Yeah BHO deserves another 4 years!! LOL

It's quite similar to the rational among the irreligious knowing more about religion than the 'true believers' :P

Edit: just read that the write-in votes for Jesus are flooding in.] Funny how they're not concerned about his birth certificate to prove U.S. citizenship! :lol:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...