US Election 2012  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Babies for Barack
    • Rugrats for Romney
    • In Diapers and Independant
    • Other
    • I don't vote

I have a plan for the two out comes if Obama wins ill continue to work within my means which is a 2-3 day work week and offer customers a better deal if they pay in cash.

If Romney wins and a fair tax plan along with a budget is passed I will go back to working full time :)

Guest diaperboykcmo

Redneck if you've seen 2016, yeah right no way can you vote for BHO..

I'm confused, are you saying you're voting Romney, to vote against Obama?

If you vote for 3rd party, you're basically voting for Obama.

You may not agree or like Romney 100%, but I bet your views are more represented by him, then Obama!

It is a race for the title "lesser of two evils". One we know and I don't hear chants of "Four more years!", from anyone. The other we are suspicious of. Not forthcoming with some tax returns, not really addressing his "vulture capitalist" resume and not clearly showing an economic plan that average Americans have confidence in.

You have the right to write in a candidate, but for the most part it's holding your nose and picking one or the other. The incumbent froze my pay for the last three years and I'm anxious to express my opinion of that in the voting booth. It will be spitting in the wind since my state is already considered a "done deal", but I enjoy the status of not being to blame for the current administration's lack of leadership or what might be the continuation of it.

It is a race for the title "lesser of two evils". One we know and I don't hear chants of "Four more years!", from anyone. The other we are suspicious of. Not forthcoming with some tax returns, not really addressing his "vulture capitalist" resume and not clearly showing an economic plan that average Americans have confidence in.

I find it funny that people think just because you run for President that you are required to show your tax returns to the nation when in fact that it is not a requirement at all! If it was a requirement for any office in government then Tim "tax cheat" Geithner would not be Secretary of the Treasury! But yet he is! Romney does not have to be forthcoming with his taxes as they are protected under the Privacy Act of 1974! It's his personal business between him and the IRS! Also he did release his 2011 tax return for everyone to scrutinize, but now the Left complained that he payed too much in taxes and gave more to charity than Obama and Bidon combined for the last 20 years alone! So he makes a lot of money from investments and that is what he put his money in full knowing that he could lose it all! thats the risk of the stock market! As for Bain Capital, love it or hate it, it saved a lot of jobs and lost alot of jobs just like any company would when trying to save itself from failing. Look at the Auto bailout that Obama did, It wasn't needed and was a waste of taxpayers money! They should have gone to bankruptcy court and restructure the business from the top to bottom. Many large businesses have done this and worked out for the better. As for an example the Airline industry!

• Like 1

At the end of the day, I want somebody in office who is not naive enough to think the Middle Class makes $200 - $250K a year, and somebody who doesn't charge $50,000 a plate for a private dinner to find out what he really thinks about almost half of Americans. I'm sorry, if you are elected President of the United States, you work for EVERYBODY, not just those who vote for you...there is no "elegant" way to say otherwise.

romneyhypocrite_zps1390ed43.jpg

Guest diaperboykcmo

Fergstar you're against Romney, we got that!!

BHO is having $500 plate dinners, partying with Jay z.

September 11, after our ambassador died, he had to go to a fund raiser. He couldn't even take one day off to mourn!

BHO takes credit for getting Bin Laden, with President Bush's Policies!! BHO at least had the decency to call President Bush and thank him!!

What has BHO done for the Middle class. He's done alot to the Middle Class!!

Guest diaperboykcmo

Middle Class makes $200 - $250K a year, and somebody who doesn't charge $50,000 a plate for a private dinner

Wow Fergstar, you have your MSNBC Talking Points down!

• Like 1

Lol your sensitivity sensor is a bit high dude. One way to tell if the debates start to heat up is when someone brings up religion. Lol I do not like lopsided arguments. Both parties have their pros and cons. Personally I prefer freedom over control

Here's the thing though, they each give more freedom than the other depending on who you ask.

Also, you better be careful even mentioning religion. KittenAB might come in here and throw down the gauntlet with a Richard Dawkins' speech, lol.

• Like 1

Kind of like how some voters actually think ROMNEY had more to do with killing Bin Laden than Obama? Is that what you mean by taking credit for other peoples' success?

ROFL who ever told you that Romney took credit is an Idiot! I don't believe there is any voters out there who even think that to begin with! BHO had his face slapped all over the media on that one!

There actually was a poll:

Who do you think deserves more credit for the

killing of Osama bin Laden: Barack Obama or

Mitt Romney?

Barack Obama................................................ 63%

Mitt Romney.................................................... 6%

Not sure .......................................................... 31%

Lol all these polls I think I read one about who'd make a better fighter while Obama won that poll I'd picture Romney would hire some thugs to rough him up. Obama is viewed as a do it all he man but too bad that everything he touches doesn't turn into gold.

Romney would just claim Obama was causing instability in the precious metals market.

I'm not going to vote.

I hate both of them.

I would rather vote for Hitler than either of them. That would be exciting. That would be something we haven't seen before in America.

I hope our country snaps out of it and wakes the **** up before we're either a third world country from economic disaster or under the thumb of a dictator or leader who might as well be a dictator.

Power to the people, that's what a democracy is. Or was supposed to be. You are supposed to care more about what you do for your country and what you want than playing silly little debate games about who's the best candidate. Most people don't even know anything about the candidates except for what they hear in propaganda. I have seriously talked to and seen several people who were talking about their candidate, they were arguing with someone else, and the person arguing against them made some really good points against their candidate as well as told them a lot of things they didn't know.

Their response? Pretty much this: "Oh, I'm going to vote for Obama...because I just am!" or "I'm going to vote for Romney because........because I don't like Obama." People really are a bunch of sheep to the slaughter aren't they...

I give up on America. I used to care about what I wanted for my country, but at that time I was still young and couldn't vote. But now, I've seen too much and I'm still a teenager. I give up. There's nothing you can do when you have millions of sheep against a few independent creative minds.

If you want me to get personal, if I was forced into a corner I would have voted for Ron Paul or other third party candidate, breaths of fresh air to the stale democrat-republican war. But of course, when has a third party candidate got to the election? Almost never.

So, I'll just sit back with popcorn and watch what happens to this country. Maybe things will get crazy. Maybe they'll be the same as always. Survival and freedom are all that matter to me, and I'll do whatever I need to insure that no matter what the laws become.

• Like 1

Obama's 5 most revealing statements of his agenda :

1 ) I want $5.00 per gallon gas.

2 ) I will tax the coal industry out of existance.

3 ) Energy prices will necessarily skyrocket.

4 ) I want to re-distribute the wealth.

5 ) The CONSTITUTION is nothing more than an OBSTICLE for my administration and agenda.

If you want more of the above, Obama is the person that will deliver.