LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can Wetting Diapers 24/7 Lead To Incontinence

I have incontinence but there are times were i could pee in a toilet but pee my diaper any ways can this make me 100% incontinent and how long. I like to wet myself so being diapered all the time is fun.

Very good question, I did the diapers 24/7 for over a year. I am a DL and not incon, just something I wanted to try. So after about 5 months I was dependent on diapers, but will have to say I was not made incontinent. I wet and messed, however did more wetting than messing after an extended period in time. Due to diaper rash, if you ever had a diaper rash you know it is not something that we wish for.

So where am I going with this, after a year I decided to hang it up, however it would take me over 3 months to were i could go out and about without wearing a diaper. I still wear diapers to bed which is a good thing being most mornings I wake up wet and a wet diaper is better than a wet bed. With the GF, well she prefers I wear diapers to bed.

So to answer your question, my experience is that wearing diapers did not make me incontinent. What it did do though, was give me a better outlook and perspective of how fortunate I am to have a choice of wearing a diaper, or wearing underwear. Something i took for granit before I started wearing diapers 24/7. I have respect of those whom have to wear, they people that do not have a choice.

Got to keep it real, I can not take life for granit nor judge something i never tried.

Aloha

• Like 2

I addresses this issue just a couple days ago in my thread "what to expect". The bottom line is until you actively concentrate and work on trying to become on becoming incontinent no. You will not become incontinent even wearing 24/7. Diapers are not magic. Just Like hypnosis is not magic. There is no magic pill that will make you incontinent. These are just tools. It is for this reason that you can go for months even Years wearing 24/7 with very little consequence. You may be able to wet and mess easier. Sure. But again your not changing any habits. Mental. Or physical. That is the bottom line.

You can check out my full post. I believe it's the 2nd or 3rd to the last. Reality vs Fantasy. Addresses this in detail.

-Blake-

But won't a guy or gal get to the point were you don't even think about going you just go i have to think you're mind will stop all thoughts of having to go. I think at some point youed start peeing youreself wether diapered or not.

• Like 1

But won't a guy or gal get to the point were you don't even think about going you just go i have to think you're mind will stop all thoughts of having to go. I think at some point youed start peeing youreself wether diapered or not.

That's unlikely.

I've gone 24/7 for prolonged periods, had to stop both for personal and professional reasons. Yes, I chose my career over diapers.

Muscles around your bladder are like any muscles, if you don't use them for long enough, they will fatigue. They don't disappear though.

You will always feel the need to urinate coming on, unless you have a medical condition that causes true incontinence. Babies feel the need to urinate, just like we do. The difference is they don't know what to do with it, and lack the muscles to pause the urination.

I got to the point where I felt the cues to urinate, but didn't feel any motivation to do anything about it. I knew it was about to happen, and it happened, and I typically kept on walking/working/etc.

If you're awake, and you don't want to wet yourself, the result will be painful (or, at least, uncomfortable). Your brain will try to tighten muscles, and they will struggle to operate quickly. It will hurt. Trust me.

If you're asleep, you may wet the bed. It depends on the person. I could tell even when asleep when I wasn't diapered, and my body just wouldn't let it happen. I'd wake up in pain. I suppose after years more, that may have changed. But those long term developments won't come quickly.

It's partly the muscled your dealing with and partly creating habits within your brain. Your muscled Will not fatigue enough as at night your basically undoing the training your doing during the day. Unless again you actively work on creating habits and weakening those muscles through the use of techniques of reverse kegals, alarms, relaxation. Etc. it takes a ongoing conscious effort to do any physical damage to your body.

I highly suggest you scan through the "What to Expect" forum as you will see just what is needed to get results.

Best,

-Blake-

I still wear diapers to bed which is a good thing being most mornings I wake up wet and a wet diaper is better than a wet bed. With the GF, well she prefers I wear diapers to bed.

Aloha

So you turn into a bedwetter?

Skickat från min GT-I9100 via Tapatalk 2

Long and short.

Over time 24/7 wear and use of diapers will lead to bladder shrinkage and a loss of elasticity. Meaning it holds less and the need to urinate arises more urgently. Eventually this will lead to incontinence... but it would take several years.

Long and short.

Over time 24/7 wear and use of diapers will lead to bladder shrinkage and a loss of elasticity. Meaning it holds less and the need to urinate arises more urgently. Eventually this will lead to incontinence... but it would take several years.

I am incontinent but still have times wear i can use the toilet but i choose to let it go in my diaper.its almost been a year since i have done this and don't plan on stoping i have noticed that the amount of accidents are greater.

Blake,

in some of your answers you are partly correct.

Wearing 24/7 over a period of time will do two things - weaken the external sphincter due to lack of use (the muscle required for contious blader control) and reduce the bladder capacity. The reason - the body is excellent at conservation of energy and resources, and if you are wearing a diaper - and wetting it, the body will see no need to tighten a muscle (external sphincter) once the bladder starts to fill. Eventually, the internal and external sphincter will be in a state of relaxation (open). This will mean that the person concerned will leak urine as soon as it is produced. The only times that the bladder will have any content, is when the urethera is kinked, and due to urine constantly entering the bladder, one will feel uncomfortable, and move ones body, and will wet. This will happen day AND night.

Night time control is one of the first to go - as the muscles will be totally relaxed.

I agree. But have found two things different. I've have found day control to be first to go as even at the five month mark I still wake up.

Also. I was mostly referring to those wearing. But actively keeping control. Or not trying to lose it. Generally flooding. Not wetting when they first get the urge.

If you try. Loss will happen. And much quicker

-Blake-

I agree. But have found two things different. I've have found day control to be first to go as even at the five month mark I still wake up.

Also. I was mostly referring to those wearing. But actively keeping control. Or not trying to lose it. Generally flooding. Not wetting when they first get the urge.

If you try. Loss will happen. And much quicker

-Blake-

The reason you wake is that there is pressure in your bladder - caused by a kink in your urethera. As an adult, you have mastered the control between your muscles and your memory - as a result, as you sort out your memories overnight, you no longer reenact the muscle movements, whereas most children under the age of approx 4 years old, when they recall an event that happend the previous day, they still move the associated muscles. As a result, the child, while asleep, will move constantly.

Your daytime control is sporadic, but you are still aware of your need to void, however it is so slight, that you will move without thinking about it - in a diaper dependent child, its parent sees this movement as a 'wetting face' or sequence of actions. Yes, without complete incontinence, most mothers can see when another is voiding due to the known sequence of events that they recognise and remember in their own babies.

The majority of the time I wet I am unware. It starts to flow with no warning. These accidents are getting more and more frequent durring the day time. And I am peeing 3-4 times an hour.

I think being diapered for any long/frequent amount of time will change your 'continence'. So you don't become 'incontinent' until you are, but there are shades and differences.

Doing something repeatedly leads to effects. Good or Bad. Sitting all day, smoking, drinking, wearing diapers.

The reason you wake is that there is pressure in your bladder - caused by a kink in your urethera. As an adult, you have mastered the control between your muscles and your memory - as a result, as you sort out your memories overnight, you no longer reenact the muscle movements, whereas most children under the age of approx 4 years old, when they recall an event that happend the previous day, they still move the associated muscles. As a result, the child, while asleep, will move constantly.

Your daytime control is sporadic, but you are still aware of your need to void, however it is so slight, that you will move without thinking about it - in a diaper dependent child, its parent sees this movement as a 'wetting face' or sequence of actions. Yes, without complete incontinence, most mothers can see when another is voiding due to the known sequence of events that they recognise and remember in their own babies.

Can you see that on adults to?

Sent from GT-I9300 via Tapatalk

I think we are all saying pretty much the sane thing here. Will wetting in a diaper 24/7 lead to incontinence. To some degree. Eventually yes.

Though I think each person is unique. Each person has his or her set of mental blocks. I think that period of time can rang from a couple months. To 40 years.

I think much of this is about wanting to lose control and then taking steps to work towards that goal.

I do think it's mistake to think that if you throw on a diaper you'll magically be incontinent in 12 months. It's a tool. To help with a process. Which Is highly mental.

Most of the changes your going to make are in the head. Not below the waist. Until that happens. Nothing major will happen.

-Blake-

I think you're right blake about the mental aspect. Just wearing doesn't make you incontinent . And what I should of said is the times where I could hold it that I let it flow out but not forceing it out. I find myself peeing while walking that is a weird feeling but Good. I was just curious if it was possible.

I think it's possible lee. Though I also think your creating habits. Again mental. In any case. If you read through my thread. I went both ways. Physical and mental. Both natural. No surgery or caths or anything. However the physical aspect reinforced the mental aspect. And vice versa.

Doing one or the other the effects will be much slower.

I do wish you the best in your journey.

Best,

-Blake-

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say one thing that helps me with relaxing my blatter. Keep the mind occupied on other things and ignoring the urge to go. And your blatter will release when full. I remember duing this as a 10-12 year old playing out side and not wanting to go into the bathroom because I was having too much fun. And it wouldn't be long before I had wet myself.

• 4 years later...

In my case I've been wearing them for six years because of my disabilities and the fact I am a bed wetter although not by choice and am in the process of retraining my bladder because I have gotten tired of fighting with my body.

I think that it depends all alot apon the individual person as to wever or not diapers make you more incontinent as not everybody will have the same results when they are in this form of protection as specially at night-time.

I have to wear diapers/nappies to avoid any embarrassing accidents because I am a hevy sleeper and can't always feel the urge to go to the toilet until it's too late whilst I have never messed the bedding on purpose I still had to re-adjust to a life in diapers past the age of 30 and now that I am 36 years young I feel like I made the right choice in returning myself to wearing this form of padding although at times it does make me feel babyish but I don't think that this is a real problem because I don't feel like a freak anymore.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888