LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What I would love to have is a dolly that is as big as I am or a bit bigger. I would just soooo love to sit in her lap and take her to bed, or would she be taking ME to bed? We could wear each other's clothes and tiaras. It would be just ever so scrumptious! However, I do not know what Andrea Lynne and Lisa Michelle would do

No,I would wnat her to look like a dolly and have the kind of body that a dollywould have. That would make me feel little next to her. My gallery has pcutres of my big dolls

• 1 year later...

WHO WOULD NOT JUST LOVE TO BE HER?!

If they only made dollies like that in our size or bigger. Imagine sitting in her lap (sigh)

:squeals: OOOOH, I would have adored that doll when I was the age of the little girl in the commercial!! The coolest thing is, I'd have been justified in getting outfits "for her", which she of course would lend to me.... :P

That was made in a time when total taxes were much lower and such items were within reach of the Middle Class. Another price-raising characteristic of modern life is State and Federal regulations. Also minimum wage legislation has driven up prices. $30.00 was the median cost of a 26" bicycle (unless you were getting into high-end exotica)

I do not know if that would have been good for a 3 year old. I have my doubts about her ability to "connect" with the doll at that age and doing things like dressing and doing the doll's hair would seem to be beyond her level of development and she would be as likely as not to drag the doll around by the arm. I suspect that the girl in the video was either older than 3 or very precocious

That was made in a time when total taxes were much lower and such items were within reach of the Middle Class. Another price-raising characteristic of modern life is State and Federal regulations. Also minimum wage legislation has driven up prices. $30.00 was the median cost of a 26" bicycle (unless you were getting into high-end exotica)

I do not know if that would have been good for a 3 year old. I have my doubts about her ability to "connect" with the doll at that age and doing things like dressing and doing the doll's hair would seem to be beyond her level of development and she would be as likely as not to drag the doll around by the arm. I suspect that the girl in the video was either older than 3 or very precocious

That is why I wonder about the usefulness of that kind of doll for the average 3-year-old. If you look at my blog entry. You will see my New Lisa Michelle Denise Christine is one of those dolls. Every LG should have a dolly like that

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_BIN=1&_nkw=36+doll&_geositeid=0&_trksid=m194&ssPageName=STRK:MEFSRCHX:SRCH

having her and Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine sleeping next to me is sooooo scrumptious. Even thought their bodies are made of hard material, their shepe is cuddly and looking into their sparkly eyes is just so yummy

• 3 weeks later...

Their bodies are not little girl shaped. I would want a dolly shaped like me more than a grown-up ladiy since one of the things about such a dolly is that you can both wear the same clothes